ES Recruitment Drive
If apple has toribash
and toribash has dankuh memes
how far away are we from the Andromeda Galaxy
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Garbage Truck!
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Sans is fat
Unstoppable - meh madman

The Wanderers - My best parkour replay (It looks alot better if you opt writ3r)

Enjoi ~( =_= )~

plz look at the replays.. :3
Attached Files
Unstoppable.rpl (254.6 KB, 4 views)
The Wanderers.rpl (1.08 MB, 5 views)
I nut glitter and vitamin C
Doomsday is upon us...
We didn't want this moment to come...
This will be the day we are undone...
Farewell my comraderous people...
Farewell.....
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
In the faraway mountains of Yore, the Greased Otter, Banana Ferret and Bleached Wolf were still living happily together. Not much had changed since they created their cult, named after their God, Clen. They accomplished many things, such as writing poems, making plays, and dancing together. They were so blinded by their joy that they let other mammals in who wanted to be a part of it too. What the Greased Otter and Banana Ferret didn't notice was that these mammals were just like all the others, there was nothing special about these animals. Despite this, Otter and Ferret still accepted these mammals as friends, family and maybe even sparring partners. They cooked frogs together, made threads together and laughed together. They didn't let the bullying of Inquisition or the staff get to them and they carried on having fun together. They even gave every member a special tag to show that they were also addicted.

Like all good things, it came to an end.

You see, there was a problem with having these normal mammals around. They couldn't scratch their true belly fat, and therefore were extremely detrimental to Greased Otter and Banana Ferret's relationship with Clen. They became seriously ill and less interested in the fun times they used to have. One of the original mammals, Bleached Wolf, fell into a permanent mango mood state and was forever crippled. The mango mood ain't fo' him.

When Bleached Wolf was Tinted by the mango mood, Greased Otter and Banana Ferret realised something had to be done. At this point, it was almost too late, and they took action quickly.

It was a sad day. They turned to their friends, and said the final words:

"Goodbye."
Goodbye,
I'll miss each and every one of you.
Just kidding I didn't even know half of you nerds.