Ranking
the last legion would win, its in our name. The Last Legion. Also we have ikoorie on our side.

Apathetic User
RA would win hands down. Fist would try to suck everyone's dick and they'd run away in horror.

Related:
cat would win because we have notorious hacker SHJZ and angry EXadmin FISH and Stellar
before you guys could even get to us we would take all your money and use it to buy the biggest monster truck ever then have sirkill design a crane to attach to the back which would of course pick your puny ass up and drop you in a lake where you’d get so wet you would have to go home since you wouldn’t want to chafe during the fight
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Moop's a kickboxer and used to bounce. I like his chances against any champion any other clan can produce.
Vector would break all of you, doesn't matter how, we will just win.
But the challenge would be (TANG) by far, because they have Haku and R0i, the rest aren't a problem <3
TLL would win because we have not only one but TWO admins so we can just fwin ourselves
-who wants to hurt ikoorie
-pv2 could suplex the empire state building
-2 admins, anyone who hurts thm would get banned
-arctic's pure apathy and inability to like anyone would let him attack everyone, no matter how cute they are
-the combination of reimu showing his hentai collection and me playing my music playlist would result in all of our opponents covering their ears and eyes in pain
-we will send out our [Frost] pawns out before us to get rid of a few peasants and instill a false sense of security before running in with the big guns

tll wins
eae
arctic would brush his teeth with the blood of anyone who opposed him then piss on their feet like he does to himself every night just to feel alive.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit