Ranking
reecypie
Originally Posted by ic0n View Post
Other than the color spam your app was ok. Your a nice person tho so maybe if you improved the app alittle

thank you for letting me into the clan and I am super exited to have fun, learn new moves and take names
Name: JLord2804

Nick(s):Lord,J,JLord

Belt:Green about 200 till brown

Previous clans: I have not been in a clan

Why I left clan: I have not Ben in one so I have not left one

Why bomb squad: because this looks like a nice clan with good people and bombs ... Who doesn't like them

What can I better u: I can help somehow... Maybe by Reqruiting and stuff... Yea

Favourite mods: I am good with almost any mod that is not boring Also my favourite types are the joust bars it across bars.. (Whatever the are called)

Bans/infraction: not yet 😝

About myself: I am friendly and kinda mature 😜 also bad with math good with games... Not very happy cause my mouse broke mums before I wrote this app

Anyways that's all I got so yea 😎😎😎
Originally Posted by JLord2804 View Post
Name: JLord2804

Nick(s):Lord,J,JLord

Belt:Green about 200 till brown

Previous clans: I have not been in a clan

Why I left clan: I have not Ben in one so I have not left one

Why bomb squad: because this looks like a nice clan with good people and bombs ... Who doesn't like them

What can I better u: I can help somehow... Maybe by Reqruiting and stuff... Yea

Favourite mods: I am good with almost any mod that is not boring Also my favourite types are the joust bars it across bars.. (Whatever the are called)

Bans/infraction: not yet 😝

About myself: I am friendly and kinda mature 😜 also bad with math good with games... Not very happy cause my mouse broke mums before I wrote this app

Anyways that's all I got so yea 😎😎😎

Hmmm my vote is neutral rn I will wait until someone else votes to decide
Oheythere ic0n
Name:splahadd

Nick: Spla

Belt: 2nd dan black belt

Prev clan: AEM Reason they were a young clan and fell apart so fast and the leaders left so I had to leave

Why: this a fresh new clan and I believe you guys are good and will get to the top and I just wanted to contribute to that climb to the top

How can I better the clan: I can help win wars and help her to the number one spot

MODS: Akido,xSpar,Ninjitsu,Wushu,Lenshu

Bans/infractions:Never

Myself: I love to play toribash I have been playing for a long time I play football I am very active in game and forum active. I always have been searching for clans that will always be active and with nice leaders.
Last edited by splahadd; Aug 12, 2014 at 05:46 AM.
Originally Posted by splahadd View Post
Name:splahadd

Belt: 2nd dan black belt

Prev clan: AEM Reason they were a young clan and fell apart so fast and the leaders left so I had to leave
Why: this a fresh new clan and I believe you guys are good and will get to the top and I just wanted to contribute to that climb to the top
How can I better the clan: I can help win wars and help her to the number one spot
MODS: Akido,xSpar,Ninjitsu,Wushu,Lenshu
Bans/infractions:Never
Myself: I love to play toribash I have been playing for a long time I play football I am very active in game and forum active

good application what do you think icon i vote yea
Originally Posted by ic0n View Post
Hmmm my vote is neutral rn I will wait until someone else votes to decide

i say no
Originally Posted by redb15 View Post
good application what do you think icon i vote yea

I think yes since he is a nice guy and he was a buddy from my previous clan .
Oheythere ic0n
reecypie. You didn't make an app... also you have very little posts

Jlord. Your app looked very sloppy. Sorry but it is a no.

slahadd. you fall under the right category for this clan, but you are already in a clan :/ plus your app was weak.
Originally Posted by redb15 View Post
i say no

yeaaa I also vote no
Oheythere ic0n
I left that clan I had to look up how to do it and sorry there is not much about myself that I could share. But I have a strong fighting spirit and could help you guys