Ranking
Application
Hi my name is Kaden i am 14 years old and i would to be to apply for this clan. I love anime I watch SAO and Naruto i just recently finished Tokyo ESP and Anohana. some of the games i play more frequently are Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Im somewhat good at toribash but the main reason i want to join the clan Sinon is because i like toribash i love sao and i would love to be in a toribash clan. I hope you consider me to be in Sinon and thats pretty much it
Application from LiteNite
Hello, im 11 just turned oct3 , I watch alot of anime including SAO 1, Dbz, Naruto, Highschool DxD,, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, and Girls Bravo,.
Games are Ninja Classic, Elsword and still in the progress.
I wanted to join because Im not in a guild and im looking forward to playing with other people and having fun.
Well first of all,Hi
I am mostly known as a Kind, Funny person,
And i am 13 years old and i turned 13 on the 17th, yep... the day this clan was made.
I am from New Zealand but I live in Australia.
I picked Sinon because i like to be in teams, and i would like to help out in the clan.
I am here to make friends, discuss games and/or anime and compete in competitions.
I am a Team player .
Also my brother and I used to watch a lot of Naruto and DBZ.
That's it i guess.
Oh boy i hope i get in
hello concon xD

i'm a friendly player and also i also like to make people laugh.
i am from america(so no english gaps)
i want to join this clan because i had just seen your newest video and i think this clan suits me.i also love to play online with people so i can experince what it's like to have friends (;_;)lol.i also have watched black butler(all 4 seasons)and naruto,and a little bit of fairy tail.and games i have'd played are team fortess 2,smite,toribash and just gotten into blade symphony.

hope u think this apply is good enough to let me in your clan :P
Last edited by nonexignon; Oct 18, 2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: cuz i'z noob
Originally Posted by Shruza View Post
-I like to describe myself as a beautiful person :3 or Shruza
-I am 12 years old and i live in the planet Mars (jk Earth)
-I chose Sinon because I saw ConCon's Video about Sinon and I like to join an
Awesome Clan And I want to be part of This Clan
-Yes,I like to play others because I want to Have fun earning my belts
-I am here to make new freinds and challenge BUDSI DA UNBEATABLE!
Anyways, I am a Brown Belt
Thanks Con.

Accepted, welcome to Sinon you beautiful person xD

Originally Posted by meeptoo82 View Post
Hi my name is Kaden i am 14 years old and i would to be to apply for this clan. I love anime I watch SAO and Naruto i just recently finished Tokyo ESP and Anohana. some of the games i play more frequently are Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Im somewhat good at toribash but the main reason i want to join the clan Sinon is because i like toribash i love sao and i would love to be in a toribash clan. I hope you consider me to be in Sinon and thats pretty much it

Accepted, welcome to the clan dude!

Originally Posted by LiteNite View Post
Hello, im 11 just turned oct3 , I watch alot of anime including SAO 1, Dbz, Naruto, Highschool DxD,, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, and Girls Bravo,.
Games are Ninja Classic, Elsword and still in the progress.
I wanted to join because Im not in a guild and im looking forward to playing with other people and having fun.

You could of added more information in your app, but we'll see how it goes with you in the clan, welcome!

Originally Posted by E60flip345 View Post
Well first of all,Hi
I am mostly known as a Kind, Funny person,
And i am 13 years old and i turned 13 on the 17th, yep... the day this clan was made.
I am from New Zealand but I live in Australia.
I picked Sinon because i like to be in teams, and i would like to help out in the clan.
I am here to make friends, discuss games and/or anime and compete in competitions.
I am a Team player .
Also my brother and I used to watch a lot of Naruto and DBZ.
That's it i guess.
Oh boy i hope i get in

Accepted, welcome to Sinon mate!

Originally Posted by nonexignon View Post
hello concon xD

i'm a friendly player and also i also like to make people laugh.
im am from america(so no english gaps)
i want to join this clan because i had just seen your newest video and i think this clan suits me.i also love to play online with people so i can experince what it's like to have friends (;_;)lol.i also have watched black butler(all 4 seasons)and naruto,and a little bit of fairy tail.and games i have'd played are team fortess 2,smite,toribash and just gotten into blade symphony.

hope u think this apply is good enough to let me in your clan :P

"good enough" xD yeah it is, accepted, welcome to Sinon!
Hai ConCon.

My name is Hurr1c4ne and I have been playing since December of last year. IRL my name is Tom and I am 13 also I am from the scenic county of boring known as cumbria in England. As expected I have flaws (Like the rest of humanity) due to the fact that I can get very annoyed when provoked.

As for what I am doing involving anime: I am re-watching all of pokemon on netflix; Re-watching Death Note; Watching Psycho Pass,Watching FMA and Reading Bleach. If not obvious my choice of music comes under post-hardcore and metal in a whole.

Other games that I play are mainly fighting games such as: Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice gods among us. I also play 1 league of legends game a day at least and sometimes some CS;GO.

Hope this didn't come across as droning on and self centered. Thanks for reading.
:^)
Hello. My name is Ian though most of my friends call me Russell. My online name (like my steam name) is Fror or Fror Firebasher. I am 16 years old and I'm from U.S. Colorado.

I love Toribash. I love making replays and I even more so, like playing with other people. I think this clan would make my experience much better with friendly conversation about video games and anime (that sounds like heaven to me).

Other games I like: Team Fortress 2 (444 hours), Rust (106 hours), Left 4 Dead 2 (50 hours), and pretty much all multiplayer games that are fun with cool people.

I think of myself as out-going. I usually talk the most on the chat within any game I play (unless people are spamming), and I'm open to using Skype or Steam voice chat.

I wouldn't think of myself as an anime fanatic, but I have watched a couple anime series. I'm totally open for any suggestions to anime shows (hopefully on Netflix).

Thank you for looking over my submission. I hope I'll be playing with you guys!
L[QUOTE=TuniBoy;7667412]Hello my Name is TuniBoy my real Name is privat.
I am 13 years old. I Come from Germany.My englisch is not the best.
My Hobbys are Football and Karate.
I am a funny boy and i like to play with other peoples

I play every day Toribash i have a Black belt.
My old Clan was Krisps but i saw your viedeo
And saw You make a Clan and i would like to your Clan
I play naruto Ultimaten ninja Storm Revolution, Tekken
Dragonball z Battle of z.

I play more but i dont remember me

I am a Anime Freak i watch every saturday the new Episodes from sao2
I watch dbz naruto Death Note and one Piece too. My Favorite Anime is Death Note.
I saw all your Viedeos You are sympa youtuber.

Pls ConCon i Would like to join your Clan.
Sry for my Bad Englisch

Dear Tuniboy

ConCon I cant writing Englisch Text but i can very good understand English.
I watch your viedeos and i understand all what you say,because I was with my Class
in a classtrip to England for 1 week and i have there 5 English friends.
Pls ConCon accept me.When you accept me i am so happy

I give all to join your clan
Last edited by TuniBoy; Oct 18, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Hurr1c4ne View Post
Hai ConCon.

My name is Hurr1c4ne and I have been playing since December of last year. IRL my name is Tom and I am 13 also I am from the scenic county of boring known as cumbria in England. As expected I have flaws (Like the rest of humanity) due to the fact that I can get very annoyed when provoked.

As for what I am doing involving anime: I am re-watching all of pokemon on netflix; Re-watching Death Note; Watching Psycho Pass,Watching FMA and Reading Bleach. If not obvious my choice of music comes under post-hardcore and metal in a whole.

Other games that I play are mainly fighting games such as: Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice gods among us. I also play 1 league of legends game a day at least and sometimes some CS;GO.

Hope this didn't come across as droning on and self centered. Thanks for reading.

Not at all mate, accepted, welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by AwsumDarf View Post
Hello. My name is Ian though most of my friends call me Russell. My online name (like my steam name) is Fror or Fror Firebasher. I am 16 years old and I'm from U.S. Colorado.

I love Toribash. I love making replays and I even more so, like playing with other people. I think this clan would make my experience much better with friendly conversation about video games and anime (that sounds like heaven to me).

Other games I like: Team Fortress 2 (444 hours), Rust (106 hours), Left 4 Dead 2 (50 hours), and pretty much all multiplayer games that are fun with cool people.

I think of myself as out-going. I usually talk the most on the chat within any game I play (unless people are spamming), and I'm open to using Skype or Steam voice chat.

I wouldn't think of myself as an anime fanatic, but I have watched a couple anime series. I'm totally open for any suggestions to anime shows (hopefully on Netflix).

Thank you for looking over my submission. I hope I'll be playing with you guys!

Looking forward to it! Welcome to Sinon!

[QUOTE=TuniBoy;7668188]
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
Hello my Name is TuniBoy my real Name is privat.
I am 13 years old. I Come from Germany.My englisch is not the best.
My Hobbys are Football and Karate.
I am a funny boy and i like to play with other peoples

I play every day Toribash i have a Black belt.
My old Clan was Krisps but i saw your viedeo
And saw You make a Clan and i would like to join your Clan

I am a Anime Freak i watch every saturday the new Episodes from sao2
I watch dbz naruto Death Note and one Piece too. My Favorite Anime is Death Note.
I saw all your Viedeos You are sympa youtuber.

Pls ConCon i Would like to join your Clan.
Sry for my Bad Englisch

Dear Tuniboy

ConCon I cant writing Englisch Text but i can very good understand English.
I watch your viedeos and i understand all what you say,because I was with my Class
in a classtrip to England for 1 week and i have there 5 English friends.
Pls ConCon accept me.When you accept me i am so happy

Ok, I'll let you in, hope you manage to fit in mate , welcome to Sinon!