ES Recruitment Drive
Have you listened to Sigur Ros' first album?
Its really dark and ambient.
AND AWESOME
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 10, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It's scares me. It makes me hear strange noises at night. Otherwise quite a swell video with refreshing/creepy elements.
I am a terrible person :(
Originally Posted by Meatacle View Post
It's scares me. It makes me hear strange noises at night. Otherwise quite a swell video with refreshing/creepy elements.

...it made you hear strange noises at night? Thanks for the compliment, though; I'd hug you, but I have guns in my arms!

Also, @WarHero; how did you like In The Aeroplane Over The Sea!? (And, yes, that Sigur Ros song does a great job with an ambient feel.)

Also, I suppose I'll whore out another video I did to experiment with WMM and FL Studio some more. I'm starting to get to know both rather well.

Still would rather enjoy some critiques on this: it's meant to provide an oppressive atmosphere and convey an uneasy, 'silent' eternity (even though there's sound, WTF! /pretentious).
Complaining about how bored you are just shows how dull you are.
New song is great. The shot of bones is a little too concrete compared to the rest of it though. Also it stays there for a long time and doesn't do much. The rest is really cool though. Great job.

Originally Posted by ABedlamSun View Post
Also, @WarHero; how did you like In The Aeroplane Over The Sea!? (And, yes, that Sigur Ros song does a great job with an ambient feel.)

In the Aeroplane Over The Sea is great, bro. Listening to it now actually.

IIIIIII LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
New song is great. The shot of bones is a little too concrete compared to the rest of it though. Also it stays there for a long time and doesn't do much. The rest is really cool though. Great job.

In the Aeroplane Over The Sea is great, bro. Listening to it now actually.

IIIIIII LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

On vinyl too.

+Hipster Cred? :P

And, yersh, I know. The previews I had done of it provided enough motion illusion and visual dirt that I assumed it would work, but when I uploaded it onto YouTube, I guess that wasn't the case. Or maybe I just had wicked eyestrain at the moment of making it; either one is entirely possible.

OH HOW I LOOOVE YOU, JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!
Complaining about how bored you are just shows how dull you are.