ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is someone available to stream?
Well i dont know if this is the completely right place to ask this. But does anyone know someone who would have time to stream an ingame event with me at around +2 GMT? Suggested persons are highly appreciated too.

Thanks for answers!
including what time would help too, even tho i havent played toribash in ages if you need help i would be down
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
including what time would help too, even tho i havent played toribash in ages if you need help i would be down

Ooh thought i wrote it down lol sorry!

About 8 pm we will start and the event prob will go on for atleast a hour so if you want to be up for it be sure to take like 2-3 hours of your time just incase.

Would be lovely if you would be up for it! I need a 100% yes from someone though

Also it will be cool me and the guy streaming should talk through discord most likely. But details can be discussed if needed.
timewise its fine, stream is setup properly too except that i dont have a chatwindow on my stream but it should be easy enough to add
im fine with talking through discord, but im just wondering what my tasks are other than just the streaming and talking part
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Can definitely help with this if needed,

Discord Bless#1000 if you want to discuss further
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Pretty sure 8pm gmt+2 has passed already so I'm closing this.

Feel free to reopen Cobra.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Pretty sure 8pm gmt+2 has passed already so I'm closing this.

Feel free to reopen Cobra.

Im so fking dumb, not drunk, dumb.
I meant for today (friday) lmao :'D im gonna contact Bless! If anyone else would be up feel free to tell me here guys!
TODAY 8PM +2 GMT for about 2 - 3 hours!!