Ranking
Original Post
about 4.0
is 4.0 just all updates for shader people. because my pc cant run it i need a new graphics or something.because it looks as though all the updates look for shaders people
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
It's a big update, there'll be a lot more than just some fancy graphics.
The thread what you probably saw is just a sneak peek, it doesn't tell you everything.
i have gots idea.MAKE A 4 PLAYER OR 3 PLAYER THING.cause then we can make awsome movies.put something that lets put as many ukes as you want and put as many as you want of yourself!its easy.it would rockout loud!!!!!!
Looks like you forgot to shave today. Here, lemme help you with that *decapitation*. Oh sorry, I didn't have a razor so I had to use my sword :).
This has been suggested many times before, it would require major changes in the way the game is coded and will never happen.
Because they're LAZY.

Juntalis made a 4-player thingie. I don't know the details, though.
i liek turtelz xd
Yes, but it was only for replays.

It's been done on online play, but it lagged to the point where it was unplayable.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Yes, but it was only for replays.

It's been done on online play, but it lagged to the point where it was unplayable.

So basically what you are saying is, 4 players online might never happen?
Mark. Do. Not. Worry. About. This.. By the time it is out, a gcard for px shader 3, will be pretty cheap.. and, your processor is a monster (good monster), so don't worry.. at all
[r]aid
just to be a jackass: your post also have more than three smileys, which I think is against the laws.
question: do you think the 4.0 will involve physics changes? I would love to for some reason...
Last edited by itsarabbit; Aug 23, 2009 at 04:44 PM.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."