Ranking
Original Post
Phobias
State you're phobia(s), when it stared if you remember, any reasons you can think of why you got this...and whatever else comments

http://www.phobialist.com/ If you're don't know what is the scientific name for it

I got Achluophobia- Fear of darkness

And Eisoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror.

The darkness one is normal, was afraid of the darkness since I was a kid.

The mirrors on the other hand, started around a few days ago, I woke up, and on my way to the bathroom, I was afraid of looking at the mirror, which was the first time in my life that ever happened, I was never afraid of mirrors, over the days it progressed, now I can't even be around a mirror.

I haven't read about mirrors, haven't seen anything about mirrors, nor dreamt about mirrors, I just woke up and was afraid of them.

Weird part is, being at a reflective surface, like a piece of glass, or some water, does not scare me, but being near something INTENDED for reflective images, frightens me.

Please refrain from being stupid in this thread.

Yes, I know their is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words, which is fucking weird.

And I do know that a thread like this has been made before.
Gynophobia- Fear of women.

and

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words
i liek turtelz xd
God I hate the darkness so I definatly have Achluophobia.

And

Cleithrophobia or Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Yeah right, Achluophobia my ass, I bet you're just cowards or young. :v

Anyways, I don't think I have a phobia or something like that. I am fearless!
♠NO♠
Acousticophobia - Fear of noise, definately
when i was small, my parents and me went to playgrounds and stuff like that. the most obvious reaction i 'performed' was slapping my hands on my ears. same happens when trains arrive at the depot: i always cover my ears so the noise doesnt appear as loud as it is. barking dogs are also very loud.. besides i hate dogs anyways
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
I'm slightly uncomfortable around spiders.

The only real phobia I have is of tomato ketchup/sauce, don't know why, don't know when.
Thats quite interesting, is that when you are around others? Or do you have to sing to yourself or something ;)
I have a fear of the Daddy Long Legs.

No fear of any other spiders or flies.