Ranking
Original Post
"The Movement"
I don't know. I guess it's Christmas time, everyone's going crazy.

All I am here to discuss is the fact that all of you can't seem to read the rules. I know it's none of my business but come on.

You know what belongs where, and you know what not to say. Post your funny shit in Wibbles, and keep off-topic off toribash.

I come to the "Discussion" section, and all I see are [Moved] threads.

The Discussion is not for advertisements or a way to be funny. Most of you have gotten your payback with bans, warnings and infractions.

This thread belongs here because I am "Discussing" something. Think of this thread as a reminder to stay away from the caffeine. I see that the forums were hacked, but you know what you should do. Their are plenty of reminders like the ones above involving the hacking. If you lost the TC, you know who to contact. Like someone said, Nabi does not support accounts taken. It wasn't anyone's fault, other than yours. Account selling and buying is a 100% risk factor, and your their to take it.

Just discuss something more modern and not involving pathetic posts.

The one thread having to do with the hacker, I'm glad your angry. Everyone's angry, but they aren't going around getting themselves in trouble while the hacker has done the dirty.

Alright, hope you've read it, and I hope it cleared shit up.
we dem boys
the hacker is veb zouph

User has been banned for this post~ Hyde
Last edited by Hyde; Dec 8, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
^
The post above.

I wasn't asking who the hacker was, thank you.
we dem boys
This isn't discussing anything, just you expressing your contempt for the community and displaying your rather obnoxious holier-than-thou attitude.
I don't need someone telling me to follow the rules, and honestly I doubt anyone else does either.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Ugh. Closed due to attempt at sparking discussion but accomplishing nothing.
Hoss.