ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to properly use an e-cig?
So I went out and got one today. I try to use it like you would a normal cigarrete but had no results.

So any experienced users out there?
Not sure what you mean by "no results" but you just use it like you would a cigarette just no harmful second hand smoke and a little bit healthier for you than smoking cigarettes. Also doesn't burn your throat/lungs as much, but still a costly addiction.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
No results as in I didn't get the desired affects from it. I do realize it is healthier. Just wondering how to properaly use it.

Such as should I take longer or shorter puffs?
You have to smoke it the same way you would a cigarette. I don't smoke cigarettes but I know if you keep the vapor in the mouth you wont absorb as much of the nicotine, and I'm also pretty sure that E-cigs have less nicotine than cigarettes do. I would try inhaling further if you're dying for that nicotine.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Are you expecting to get high off it or something?

uhm.. you use it as in "take puffs" however way is more relaxing for you
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Take a picture of it please then I can guide you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Looks like this. The e-cig juice screws into the other piece.

http://imgur.com/rBbrxzu

Pirate king i'm just expecting to get what I paid for. When I use it nothing really happens. It just burns up and dies out.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Why are you not asking google?

It's the first thing I tried..... didn't really get any results from that. If you know somewhere where I could find a solution you could post it.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Looks like this. The e-cig juice screws into the other piece.

http://imgur.com/rBbrxzu

Pirate king i'm just expecting to get what I paid for. When I use it nothing really happens. It just burns up and dies out.

You're just supposed to "suck" on it and then blow out the "smoke"
if it doesn't do that, it's broke
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.