Ranking
Original Post
What is the scariest movie?
I've just watched a scary movie called Babadook...It ruined my life..I'm warning u not to watch it..What's yours?
Last edited by Ares; Mar 26, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
The Exorcist, partly due to it giving me nightmares when I was young, and partly due to it being the only horror movie I ever watched.
when i saw the thread title I was thinking "I'm going to put the babadook in for sure" then i saw you already said that one lmao.

I agree that movie was really scary, that scene where she sees herself in the window on the tv was really scary
Annabelle was pretty freaky

Kyure Moderated Message:
User was warned for Rule D! Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 25, 2016 at 11:10 PM.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
when i saw the thread title I was thinking "I'm going to put the babadook in for sure" then i saw you already said that one lmao.

I agree that movie was really scary, that scene where she sees herself in the window on the tv was really scary

Yup, Even on the police station .. jeez
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
stay alive:
watched this one when i was 6, caused me nightmares for 2 weeks
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .

This gave me nightmares for weeks.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
The only movie that freaked me out so much that I was still thinking about it days later was The Shining, because I saw it wayyy too young. I was a bit afraid of my dad for a week or so lmao
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~