Toribash
Original Post
Thoughts on the 2016 Election
Ok guys i know this is overdone, but i am creating this thread for everyone to voice their opinions on this previous election. I think everyone should be vocal about their beliefs and I would like to know where most people stand politically.

In the previous election, I did vote for Hilary Clinton, but that was only because I didn't agree with President Trumps stances on certain political matters. Most people go to the polls and vote for who ever they think is cool without doing they're research but that's how people in my age region vote(18 Years Old).

But below i want to hear all your thoughts on the previous election. Because there is gonna be that one guy in the comments, I am going to have to say it. Racism, hate speech, and or bashing someone for voicing their thoughts is prohibited from entering this chat. If you choose to ignore this warning, you will be barred from posting further on this chat.

-Fiddle

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
The US elections are so last week.
Now I am feeling the hype for the German elections next year. Gonna be exciting and I expect ya all to discuss lotsabout it as well.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Now I am feeling the hype for the German elections next year. Gonna be exciting and I expect ya all to discuss lotsabout it as well.

I'll be eating ALL the popcorn when Merkel gets thrown into jail, and Germany elects the far right.

Now to be on topic, I'm positively disappointed in the US. Never thought Trump stood the tiniest chance of winning. It seems like they as well are tired of the bullshit (SJWs, shady deals, people voting against their people).
I wouldn't be surprised if the Wall would be announced to be a joint project with Mexico, splitting costs and creating jobs in both countries.
Last edited by ynvaser; Nov 18, 2016 at 01:43 AM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
It seems like they as well are tired of the bullshit (SJWs, shady deals, people voting against their people).
I wouldn't be surprised if the Wall would be announced to be a joint project with Mexico, splitting costs and creating jobs in both countries.

Trump is just another shitsucker from the same bullshit my friend, he posed as the "politically incorrect" & "anti-establishment" candidat for campaign and popularity purpose but it's going to be the exact same shiet.
He already went backward on his most reactionnary propositions, once elected he said in an interview, about the Clintons "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people.", after months of "CROOKED HILLARY WILL GO TO JAIL" and all that shit.

Same for the wall and massive deportation of illegal immigrants, the cost would be ridiculously high and it would seriously hurt their economy, that's not in the best interest of the class of people the POTUS is working with.

Didn't know what you guys expected with Trump, but Trump government will keep doing the exact same shit the US government has been doing for decades : putting Freedom's dick up everyone's ass while blowing lobbyists and banks. And he knows, he's been on the other side of the dick blowing for quite some times. Trump is a shady deal master.
So, recently Pence came into the theatre to watch the play Hamilton. At the start before the show began, the crew welcomed him kindly with a warning that their diverse cast is scared for their future and hope the trump presidency does the right thing.

Trump takes to tweeter asking for an apology.

Isn't this "safe space" nobody can talk to nobody mentality exactly what Trump ran against ? Seems pretty hypocritical to be so sensitive now.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
People need to chill the fuck out about trump and stop trying to find flaws, lets encourage the best in him and advise him rather then rioting so we can actually get his attention and change things. Violence and rioting is retarded. How does it fucking feel when some dude wakes up to find a rioter has spray painted "fuck donald trump" on there car or smashed in there windows when they didn't even support him. Its fucking dumb.
^Well, statistically speaking more than half of the US didn't want him to be president. It's perfectly reasonable for those people to be upset.
Being upset is okay. Rioting and hurting people that may not even be involved is not the correct way to express it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
People need to chill the fuck out about trump and stop trying to find flaws, lets encourage the best in him and advise him rather then rioting so we can actually get his attention and change things. Violence and rioting is retarded. How does it fucking feel when some dude wakes up to find a rioter has spray painted "fuck donald trump" on there car or smashed in there windows when they didn't even support him. Its fucking dumb.

Veoo, don't act like the rioting is one sides. It's horrible both ways. I see it as if you didn't vote, then you have no right to complain about who won. But, I see a reason to worry about what they will do as a president. Most people are scared, and so am I, for the LGBT community. But, it's not really Donald Trump that talks about it and removing LGBT protection laws, it's Pence. Trump has no reasoning for removing it since it's already law, and didn't want to in the first place.

Now, Secretary Clinton has quite a bit of a shady past. Since just about everyone she ran against for anything in life, some how died. Hell, her email situation is enough to dislike her. She's a crook. But, guess who I voted for, I voted for Hillary.

I wanted Gary, but there was no way in hell he could have won. Yet, I don't think a Trump presidency is going to be as bad as once thought.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Reminder: This is the DISCUSSION board. We hold higher standards here than basically any other Subforum. Insulting each other isn't going to fly. Nor are non-substantiated claims.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!