people playing: 135, servers online: 39, games played: 139,772,244 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » General » Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Dec 4, 2016   #1
Vassel

10th Dan Black Belt

Brining Back Urban
So soon I am bringing the urban clan back with the help of some friends. We have gotten about 20 fans of urban to make a new account with the name "Urban(Gem or stone name)". The reason why this is here is because I need to know the communities opinion on bringing back a legendary clan and if you would join. We also need good players so I am making a recruitment center before I even make the clan. I will then list the name of all the good players, If you have an alt (Like me) You must have your high belt name and belt. I am also going to make an urban youTUBE channel very soon introducing the leader (me) and the co-leaders (my friends). Thank you for reading this and put you're opinion about this on to this thread.
Old Dec 4, 2016   #2
Parasite
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan White Belt

Before you make this, I am sure you need to consult the leader about reviving his clan.

Also, wrong place to post this buddy, maybe wibbles would be a better option
Old Dec 4, 2016   #3
Vassel

10th Dan Black Belt

ok so the whole clan is gone. it isn't a name anymore check the clan list so I have permission to to this.
Old Dec 4, 2016   #4
hawkesnightmare
WHERE'S MY DRINK?!

10th Dan Black Belt

You mean this one?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Old Dec 4, 2016   #5
pushka

BlueEvilSlavMy Belt

Pm leyz, he was in Urban and he is active sometime
Also not supported, legendary clan should be revived by his foundators or by their leaders or at least their members, if there won't be anyone from old roster
[00:07] <BlueEvil> Violets are blue, roses are red, all the time i say this, delayer gets wet.
Old Dec 4, 2016   #6
TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic

nothing Belt
Clan: Midnight

Originally Posted by Vassel View Post
ok so the whole clan is gone. it isn't a name anymore check the clan list so I have permission to to this.

No. No you can't.

I'll close this before Numbers sees it. Not really discussion material anyway. Lucky you

Super Moderator | Help Squad
Questions, Applications? PM me!
also responds to "tizzy"
Closed Thread