Ranking
reminds me ALOT of notnoob's replay in the default replays. pretty much solid n simple.

nice
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
yooo thanks a lot man, notnoob inspires me to make replays. made new replay again
Attached Files
whirlpool.rpl (255.4 KB, 25 views)
opener is slow af but everything was just golden. that sweet sweet double kneecap decap.
you also could of made that boom at the end bigger.
9/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
opener is a bit slow and awkward for me, especially the launch around 630 which looked pretty twitchy

don't like the fact that when you lifted uke all your momentum stopped but you made up for it with a nice manip after so that's okay, you probably could've used your left hand to create a more forceful manip at 460. my movement nitpick around 450 is that you lowered your right arm too early, which did lower your speed a little bit. i would've kept it raised a bit more, but take from it what you will

split was pretty nice, only expected a simple split but you separated the legs so that's cool, the decap however lacked a bit of power as you were too near and too high for it which resulted in an awkward angle, could be fixed by setting up a little more after the split