Ranking
Original Post
selling my services
would i be allowed to sell my services to help with clan wars

like people pay me to win their clan war for them
Technically yo can alt and request payments. You cannot join any war already started unless you had an alt/main in the clan before the war started. Regardless of how good a player people won't pay you to win wars, I don't see any point every major clan has someone as good or perhaps almost as good as you in adb.
Last edited by Shogun; Dec 25, 2017 at 04:31 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Technically yo can alt and request payments. You cannot join any war already started unless you had an alt/main in the clan before the war started. Regardless of how good a player people won't pay you to win wars, I don't see any point every major clan has someone as good or perhaps almost as good as you in adb.

just seeing if this is allowed, there's barely anyone who can beat me in the first place and i'd join the clan before the war starts.

mainly just a way for people to pay for a higher chance of winning a clan war
There is no rules about so I guess you can do it but it won't be supported by admins so if the clan pay you but you don't win ( Wich is like scamming if you don't send back TCS ) they probably won't pay attention to the reports. But in the clan league am pretty sure it's not allowed unless you're not in another clan with another account, I guess you can have like a deal with the leader and try to make the clan have chances to win but here again I think it won't be supported.
It might be against this rule:
Originally Posted by Clan rules
Inviting during a war
Inviting people to your clan during a clan war is illegal. A clan proven to have broken this rule automatically loses the war, and may be subject to further punishment.

But to me it sounds like you can just get invited right before they start the war and it's still fine. Don't know for sure though.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I support zwouter's point because playing with rules is funny
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
...it sounds like you can just get invited right before they start the war and it's still fine. Don't know for sure though.

I mean, I've done this for decap and a few other clans without repercussions.
The rule about joining before is easily manipulated, see gentle and decap for example. I already know you can part take on alts I have in the past as well. Part of my suggestion was imployig multiple alts in clans, so you will always be on call to save their war, sorta a guardian angel member who is contracted for tc. I don't think Decap are the only cla to have done this historically

The payment part is where I see fog, may go on for a while but if it gets to popular or you piss the wrong user groups off it will quickly be regulated and have new rules most likely implimented to stop the payment side of such a gambit.

As it stands tho, you can go ahead and do it.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.