Ranking
Original Post
ToriBoxing and why It's a dead mod
"Boxing" is for fists not kicks, When I was new to this mod I told myself "Why is this mod unpopular" Now I know why, I'm not just being salty and just bashing all the kickers in this mod but damn this is too much, If they wanted to kick why not Wushu? Aikido? I greatly enjoy having a good match against a good opponent but there was this one instance where this dude kicked in every match and called himself the best player in the game and what's worse is everyone praised him for it and took his side whenever someone tells him to stop, I know I'm taking this a tad too seriously but I really like this mod and I just hate playing against this type of player. You're in a good match, you're up on points then the other dude kicks and you lose, everyone cheers for him and when you call him out for it you get called a "faggot" and a "pussy". One more thing as to why It's dead is the community, I left Aikido cause I thought the people were toxic but GODDAMN the people here are on a whole new other level It's disgusting.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page