Ranking
Original Post
(Atomic) Recruitment
(Atomic) Application Requirements:

-you must not be in another clan if you wish to apply
-Don't let your belt discourage you, if you're not good in toribash, we can always train you. besides that we are also looking for unique talents, such as art, peeps that spar and parkour, editing, etc (Doesn't mean that your app doesn't need to be good!)
-you must have a freeform application
-If you really want to get into this clan, put forth the effort in your application to show me you want in (ex: should not be 3 lines long)

At the bottom of your application, make sure you have ATOMIC to ensure that you get accepted

If you do not meet the requirements, do not bother applying as you won't get accepted

If your application has been put on hold, it would be a good idea for you to get to know the clan and everyone in it. I suggest you do this by joining our discord or playing with us in-game
Last edited by HLPMEPLZ; Aug 5, 2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: dew
Originally Posted by Goganiukaz View Post
I'm goganiukaz brown belt
had a few alts but not bigger than brown belt
heres some replays

Goganiukaz: YOU ARE HAVE BEENDENIED

You clearly cannot follow directions and I don't think you have what it takes to join, however, if you still want to join... fix your application and follow the directions ^^^^
u wan sum fok?
Recruitement
Hello I'm Brown belt I play a lot of abd I'm currently not as active as what I want as I haven't got a computer If I have any situations where I cant play I will message the owner

-ShisuiU
Originally Posted by ShisuiU View Post
Hello I'm Brown belt I play a lot of abd I'm currently not as active as what I want as I haven't got a computer If I have any situations where I cant play I will message the owner

-ShisuiU

i think you wanna fix that buddy, we specified to put more than 3 lines and sincere statements
take your time in making an application. DONT RUSH
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
Re application: Hello Ive just turned brown belt I hope I make it into atomic as I think It will help me not only make friends but hopefully help you guys climb the ranks I'm currently not as active as I hope as I'm soon to be getting a laptop if there are any times I wont be able to join I will inform you

Yours sincerely- ShisuiU hopefully Atomic member
Originally Posted by ShisuiU View Post
Re application: Hello Ive just turned brown belt I hope I make it into atomic as I think It will help me not only make friends but hopefully help you guys climb the ranks I'm currently not as active as I hope as I'm soon to be getting a laptop if there are any times I wont be able to join I will inform you

Yours sincerely- ShisuiU hopefully Atomic member

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED
u wan sum fok?
hey ATOMIC my name is Juke123.
i want to apply to atomic because they are awesome af.
i do arts not a pro tho i have been playing toribash for 4 years now havent played in multiplayer for 2-3 yrs and i came back.
so i wanted to join a good clan.
im 8.6 of 10 active on forums and 7 of 10 active ingame
hope you accept me
Originally Posted by juke123 View Post
hey ATOMIC my name is Juke123.
i want to apply to atomic because they are awesome af.
i do arts not a pro tho i have been playing toribash for 4 years now havent played in multiplayer for 2-3 yrs and i came back.
so i wanted to join a good clan.
im 8.6 of 10 active on forums and 7 of 10 active ingame
hope you accept me

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED
u wan sum fok?

-----
Also you guys must get known with Team 7 (T7)
They are good friends of mine
Last edited by juke123; Aug 12, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump