Ranking
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Haha, that was not my intention unfortunately. Why did you think that? Is it because of the black and white hooded cloak? Cause it does look similar to the cloak in KH2

looks like a foreteller from the age of fairy tales
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sooooo.... since im unoriginal af. I decides to snag insteps idea and draw my tori if it were an actual person! But to make so I was at least 0.01% original, I drew her as a loli. (And no one was there to stop me MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA)

What makes her a loli? Idk.

Here she is!

Instep's is way better

¿?
Guys I need one of our artists to make a good piece of art (Vector related of course) for this side of the blade or somewhere around it, anywhere on the blade but make it visible.

NOOT NOOT

█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

New Stuff UHD

Click for UHD
Click for FHD
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jun 28, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
open it in a new tab to see it horizontally

neko~~

what i used ::

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Love the kitty halue. But I wish it looked more... finished? With the supplies you listed, you could have refined it wayyyyy more. The one thing that stood out to me were the eyes and ears. The inside of the ears look like they were just cross-hatched and that's it. The eyes have the pupil stand out way too much. Ofc, making the pupil stand out could be an artistic choice, but the way it looks kinda looked like "i need to make the pupil, so let's make it darker." It also looks like a box... curve the right and left sides a wee bit more and the shape is PERF. You can also smooth out graphite by using a cottonswab and rubbing it against the area that was drawn on. Play around with that, I find it fun and relaxing. I'm kinda in a hangover now so any typos are just there. Yeah
¿?
i just grabbed my pencil case and listed out what i used

i dont do it as a hobby and more as a way to relax and exclude myself from everything for a while

thank you a very much for the criticism

heres my criticism on yer art

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca