Toribash
Again I don't trick that much so I don't know many moves other than basics or just doing crap I prefer sparring it is more fun to me and actually has fighting tricking isn't my best for sure. But I do enjoy aikido and some other mods. anyways thank you vector for checking out my application I am going to work on my edit now. My discord is insults and I have sent you a friend request. good day.

I didn't want to make a new reply for 2 replays so I put it here
For the tricking didn't know what I wanted so I went for speed spins and a few kicks and I took a suggestion I think I saw to do more than a headkick
worked out sort of nice.
Attached Files
TrickingIsKindOfFun.rpl (156.6 KB, 9 views)
Fast Headkickv2.rpl (188.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Keshoihut; Jun 18, 2018 at 11:43 AM. Reason: added 2 replays XO
<3
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
Again I don't trick that much so I don't know many moves other than basics or just doing crap I prefer sparring it is more fun to me and actually has fighting tricking isn't my best for sure. But I do enjoy aikido and some other mods. anyways thank you vector for checking out my application I am going to work on my edit now. Goodday

let's go boy
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guys what the fuck are you on about this guy's video edits ARE INSANE even without professional and proper help. They're a little too much but they're awesome you have a lot of potential and with us I'm pretty sure you can be great. We also have a clan channel which you can enjoy posting videos on.
Your replays are ehhh they need work and you'll get all the help you need from Lionet. Make sure to work your ass hard enough and you'll make it.
You'll know it's worth it because once a Vector always a Vector! Also all the high level shit you can make, that's a big extra step.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Heck yea man, that "fast headkick v2" looks much better now. Too bad the dms are kinda killing your flow. Tricking need alot of work tho.
I checked your yt channel, your editing skill is not over the top but it's going in the right direction I'd say, it needs less randomness and general cleaning up but that comes with practice. Trust me, my first edits were horrible xD. Also for the love of everything, don't use trap songs only, experiment with different styles
Still a no FOR NOW from me.
Heres what I'm suggesting - take a month or so and work hard on your replays, don't just spend an hour or 2-3h on making one fast replay. Create new one and spend few days on polishing it so it looks as good as you can. You can easily make like 2-3 replays that way and 2-3 polished replays are much better than 10 fast ones. Maybe make a new better edit? And apply again after you have all of that
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Guys what the fuck are you on about this guy's video edits ARE INSANE even without professional and proper help. They're a little too much but they're awesome you have a lot of potential and with us I'm pretty sure you can be great. We also have a clan channel which you can enjoy posting videos on.
Your replays are ehhh they need work and you'll get all the help you need from Lionet. Make sure to work your ass hard enough and you'll make it.
You'll know it's worth it because once a Vector always a Vector! Also all the high level shit you can make, that's a big extra step.

his videos really are amazing, that's the main reason I want him in

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I say hell yes. i dont want you guys to think that im saying yes because we're friends but in my eyes this man got a ton of potential for the future, and hes improving fast.
As I mentioned your edits are a little too much in the effects you need to work on that.

Okay so my vote will have to be yes because his video-making skills are great he just needs a little better guidance thru it. His replay making meh it can be improved easily and fast. I'm gonna sum up the votes when I can.
Good luck^^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ok you changed my mind with this one. You can be a really good video editor in the future, for now its too random (too much flashing and unsynced distorsions) but hey there were some nice effects you did too . Actually I've never seen similar ones to some of yours and I'm vidmaker for a loooong time. Just work on your sync, but videomaking help will come later when you are already in the clan.
And as Vector goes, it's not a replaymaking clan, you just have to be skilled in *something*
I think you have potential. IMO - can join trials, if you keep improving you gonna be moved to members soon
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
he totally can get in as a video editor

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]