ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ishi Dressed Up In Red
What’s up Toribashians? Have you looked at ishi lately? His name seems to be this sort of, reddish color. He just needs half of his name to be black and he is set to go! So, onto the important stuff, ishi is Admin! Again! Now in his previous interview for “Who is Who” brought to [...]

More...
wow, I saw ishi in "hampa server" but apparently i never got to whisper him since i was lagged out and maxclient filled
If you’re lying naked in bed and there is the hottest woman from your wildest dreams lying to one side of you, and a known gay rapist on the other side of you. Who would you turn your back to?

what would be your answer?

My answer will be : Kill the rapist
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
queue mass amounts of shitty artshi.
to clarify: he does not give ishis out for random shitty art. ishis are given to those who went above and beyond the call of dushi.

spamming him with shitty art will more likely get you banned.
Last edited by BenDover; May 22, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
and i cant even give them out anymore unless i bug a tsa to do it since they are untradable, so it would have to be a very very good reason.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
what would be your answer?

My answer will be : Kill the rapist

Depends If The Rapist Is a women or man. If man, beat him up, if women turn towards other girl.
ishi still owes me 3 ishi's.

just gunna leave this here to remind ishi that he still owes me 3 ishi's.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Toishiba, torishibash, that is so squishi, what do you think you're doing mishi? Don't bother ishi because he is bishi. Well anyways this seems just way to fishi for me. I wishi that I could come up with more ishi's.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
and i cant even give them out anymore unless i bug a tsa to do it since they are untradable, so it would have to be a very very good reason.

Inb4ishiTSAagain
You heard it here first.