Toribash
Your Characters Name: Petrus

Your Characters Age (17-90): 17

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): Aikido and a Ninjutsu background. (Real Martial Art)

Your Characters Backstory: He was born in the himalayan mountains by a poor mom and a poor dad. When he was 6, his parents died from a mugging gone wrong and he was alone for years. When he was in the verge of dying of hunger and thirst he started to steal and riot his way through life. Carving a very destructive path, he was caught stealing food from a very important leader. When he was about to be executed he was rescued by and ancient man who took him as his apprentice and taught him the arts of bashing. His name, was Hampa (Yeah, you read that. Now keep reading lol). He was discovered by his society by his immense proficiency in the art of aikido and ninjutsu, in which he was very talented. After training aikido and ninjustu and becoming champion all over the country, his village was burnt to the ground as collateral damage to a clan war between Embers and Smoke. And then, with all his training and talent, he swore to stop the war so it would not destroy any more lives unnecessary.

Your Characters personality: He is feisty, hot headed, good, kind, strong, brave, resilient, loving, introverted but outgoing and "chill"

What clan? (Ember, Smoke, Rogue (undecided)): Rogue

Will your character be a regular?: Yes
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?) Yes

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)
Discord/PM. But Discord preferably. My discord is PeSyss, i'm in Evil's discord (my clan) if you need any reference.
Last edited by PeSystem; Jan 27, 2017 at 03:18 AM.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Guys I'll be removing the option of clans, it seems everyone prefers to be rogue. So now there will be no clan options. By default you'll be rogue

Also we now have enough people to begin production. So I'll get the script squared away for episode 1, figure out what mods I'll use (or be making). And I'll be contacting you very soon. Thank you everyone!
Make sure to tell your sparring friends to come sign up!
Last edited by matarika; Jan 27, 2017 at 03:21 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name: Kouta

Your Characters Age 69

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female):attack helicopter

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): fancy spins and fluff can be realistic

Your Characters Backstory: i am the reincarnation of kouta360, back to help or cause trouble

Your Characters personality: lazy doesn't want to do anything if not needed, jokes around ( me irl)

Will your character be a regular?: yup

you have my skype and discord, active on both
Last edited by kouta; Jan 28, 2017 at 12:18 AM.
Your Characters Backstory: i am the reincarnation of kouta360, back to help or cause trouble

Best story so far
-----
Your Characters Name: Nick Helmity

Your Characters Age (17-90): 35

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): male

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): Real Martial Art

Your Characters Backstory:
on my 27 years old I was a profesional fighter so I decided to travel to japan to learn new things now at 35 years
old I'm a ninja

Your Characters personality: Rude, intelligent, responsible

Will your character be a regular?: yes
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?)

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) - PM
Last edited by semnome3; Jan 28, 2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Character's name: konn

Character's age: 17

General sparring

Backstory: grew up in a martial arts school, was actually born there. He lived there up until the age of 12, when the school was attacked by a band of mercineries. Turns out the school was hiding a powerful treasure that allows the user to see their opponent's moves before they make them. Konn was able to fight off two attackers and escape the school before the mercineries took the artifact and burned the school to the ground. Now konn has been traveling for 5 years, trying to improve what martial arts skills he knows, and trying to exact justice upon the mercineries who killed his sifu, and burned his school.

Character's personality: funny,witty, but serious when the need arises. Street smart, can react quickly, but still young and inexperienced.

Will your character be regular?: Yes, but I may take breaks every once in awhile, unless you need me

Easiest way to reach me?: PM or Skype. PM me if you need my Skype
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
To get this video off of the ground i need a Village Spar mod, if someone could tell me where i could get one or if someone could make that real well, that'd be nice
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright Cool, thanks let me know