arctic found this for me http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455364

i thought it was a set i was unable to sell when i edited it

well it's just the head i guess, the set is almost entirely new

i'm still the artist of it though

it was my bad since i forgot i ever sold it

I'd still like some feedback on it
Last edited by dead_old; Feb 22, 2016 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello,

Okay, so, I guess I will have to interfere.
From what I can see, this set is entirely new, except for the head, thighs and forearms textures (compare with this image, from the original set). The artist of the Magma jointed set is Kill4U/waifu, aka. Shiro. Since it's her artwork, she can showcase it here anyway.

However, she is not allowed to resell it. I already contacted her and she will be changing the mentioned textures and sending them to Vayne - this set's buyer. If you see Shiro, Vayne or some other player (not being Posiden) wearing these forearms, thighs or head textures, which don't belong to them, feel free to contact me and they will be punished accordingly, if your report is valid.

If you believe my attitude is wrong, have any questions or concerns about this or feel the need to complain, PM me or one of my superiors. Don't post in this thread to say the set is "stolen" from now on or anything like that, or you will be warned/infracted.

Thank you.
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
yeah i told vayne as soon as i found out and he isn't wearing it

i'll redo the thighs/head/forearms for him, but i still want feedback for the set as it is now