I really hope you like it

Programs:
Sony vegas pro 13 (Editing)
Action! (Recording)

Clips Provided By: ""In the video""

Music: ""in the title of the video""

TyZi Moderated Message:
fixed link for you.
Last edited by TyZi; Dec 13, 2016 at 08:56 PM.
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
There was no flow between transitions.. all of them were just kinda like.."Hi imma transition..(walks away)" It was kinda awkward

Your velocity choices didnt really match the music, made it kinda awkward flow wise..
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Ok to start off all you did was cut up some clips keyframe
record and put some loud music.
I am not saying your video has to be full of effects and crazy shit
and although the overall video is satisfying and nice to watch
it still needs lots of work to become an 8/10 or a 10/10 video.
I have a few suggestions that are opinionated but I think most people
can agree with and agree it will make the video better.
First off your keyframing was good but there were some shots
that I couldn't even see what the tori was doing and it would be nice
if you cut some of the clip out of lets say the uke bashing replays
and make it to where I am not just seeing flailing arms and not see the opener
or even get a good look at the destruction.
Second suggestion would be some color correction; now I am not saying
that you need to overload the video with dark tinted color correction
I would say even adding a slightly lighter CC (color correction) can make the
vibrance and aesthetic really pop out in your video.
Now below this point is highly opinionated and you may ignore
these "tips" if you please these are just some things I would have done.

LittleOpinions (may not help/suite you)

Color correction Vid
Pan/Crop Vid
Wiggle etc...
Try not to be lazy when syncing up your video. Cutting to the song is one thing, but making the cuts and the clip itself sync with the music is another. That effort shows and makes your video better.

On color correction, remember that the word is correction, meaning it alters or enhances the image. Yours looks like there's color slapped on top of the original video. Play around more with curves, then expand from there.

Good job finishing a video this long, it's tough. Good luck in your future videos.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

the better parts of the video were definitely the heavier/faster parts of the song, for your next edit I think you should try using a song that's fast all the way through. try to make it detailed with velocity and effects, 30 seconds is long enough

it's very hard to make a long video that will keep people watching, because if it's just the same stuff over and over again, people get bored and either skip or stop watching half way through. So i'd say practice by making lots of shorter videos, you'll get better faster this way by experimenting with different themes and effects
Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
There was no flow between transitions.. all of them were just kinda like.."Hi imma transition..(walks away)" It was kinda awkward

Your velocity choices didnt really match the music, made it kinda awkward flow wise..

Nice feedback, The main reason why that happened is that because Sony Vegas was lagging af < also I haven't make a montage since 2~4 Weeks i think

Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Ok to start off all you did was cut up some clips keyframe
record and put some loud music.
I am not saying your video has to be full of effects and crazy shit
and although the overall video is satisfying and nice to watch
it still needs lots of work to become an 8/10 or a 10/10 video.
I have a few suggestions that are opinionated but I think most people
can agree with and agree it will make the video better.
First off your keyframing was good but there were some shots
that I couldn't even see what the tori was doing and it would be nice
if you cut some of the clip out of lets say the uke bashing replays
and make it to where I am not just seeing flailing arms and not see the opener
or even get a good look at the destruction.
Second suggestion would be some color correction; now I am not saying
that you need to overload the video with dark tinted color correction
I would say even adding a slightly lighter CC (color correction) can make the
vibrance and aesthetic really pop out in your video.
Now below this point is highly opinionated and you may ignore
these "tips" if you please these are just some things I would have done.

LittleOpinions (may not help/suite you)

Color correction Vid
Pan/Crop Vid
Wiggle etc...

WOW .. thats a really nice sexy a$$ detailed feedback <3 Thanks and idk if I am as good as the other people, you think I can still improve this montage ?

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Try not to be lazy when syncing up your video. Cutting to the song is one thing, but making the cuts and the clip itself sync with the music is another. That effort shows and makes your video better.

On color correction, remember that the word is correction, meaning it alters or enhances the image. Yours looks like there's color slapped on top of the original video. Play around more with curves, then expand from there.

Good job finishing a video this long, it's tough. Good luck in your future videos.

tbh you are right... i was lazy sorry </3 I will do my best to do what ever I can if I still can fix this montage

Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
the better parts of the video were definitely the heavier/faster parts of the song, for your next edit I think you should try using a song that's fast all the way through. try to make it detailed with velocity and effects, 30 seconds is long enough

it's very hard to make a long video that will keep people watching, because if it's just the same stuff over and over again, people get bored and either skip or stop watching half way through. So i'd say practice by making lots of shorter videos, you'll get better faster this way by experimenting with different themes and effects

I like your feedback, it's simple and easy to read
Also what do you think I can do to make people keep watching the video and not press the [x] button ?
-----
and btw Chaos I dont use After Effects < sadly (just for you to know that I have it for 9 more moths but I am too lazy to learn how to use it) :')
Last edited by SigKun; Dec 14, 2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Right click on your track> Switches> Disable Resample.

Also add RSMB.

I don't like how there were no keyframes at all at 0:58 and the camera was too far away.

Try adding some black bars to give it a more cinematic effect if you are making this more of a replay showcase than an edit.

Keyframing is quite all over the place, try to keep it smooth and make it flow, it's a bit hard to focus on the replay when the camera suddenly shifts with no warning.

Keyframing at 1:17 was not bad but it was a little bit too far away, also try to keep the important part of the replay in the center of the screen (in this case Tori).

When changing to the next clip try to do some sort of transition to keep it flowing, just cutting to another video is kind of boring.

I like what you did at 2:36 but Mack's tricking replay was too slow.

It seems your style is similar to that of Mocucha's or Ninosanz's, I suggest you go for those cinematic effects rather than over the top sync and colour correction, but you have improved, good job!
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
Nice feedback, The main reason why that happened is that because Sony Vegas was lagging af < also I haven't make a montage since 2~4 Weeks i think

WOW .. thats a really nice sexy a$$ detailed feedback <3 Thanks and idk if I am as good as the other people, you think I can still improve this montage ?

tbh you are right... i was lazy sorry </3 I will do my best to do what ever I can if I still can fix this montage

I like your feedback, it's simple and easy to read
Also what do you think I can do to make people keep watching the video and not press the [x] button ?
-----
and btw Chaos I dont use After Effects < sadly (just for you to know that I have it for 9 more moths but I am too lazy to learn how to use it) :')

to keep people watching, i would just try to make the video interesting with unique effects and a good theme. there's not really any trick to it apart from making a generally good video
Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
Good start but if you disable resamble and get RSMB and use some zooms it could be lit

I am doing it rn ... Thanks <3

Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Right click on your track> Switches> Disable Resample.

Also add RSMB.

I don't like how there were no keyframes at all at 0:58 and the camera was too far away.

Try adding some black bars to give it a more cinematic effect if you are making this more of a replay showcase than an edit.

Keyframing is quite all over the place, try to keep it smooth and make it flow, it's a bit hard to focus on the replay when the camera suddenly shifts with no warning.

Keyframing at 1:17 was not bad but it was a little bit too far away, also try to keep the important part of the replay in the center of the screen (in this case Tori).

When changing to the next clip try to do some sort of transition to keep it flowing, just cutting to another video is kind of boring.

I like what you did at 2:36 but Mack's tricking replay was too slow.

It seems your style is similar to that of Mocucha's or Ninosanz's, I suggest you go for those cinematic effects rather than over the top sync and colour correction, but you have improved, good job!

The RSMB thing and Disable resamble things i am doing it rn
and the other points i will make sure to keep them in mind

Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
to keep people watching, i would just try to make the video interesting with unique effects and a good theme. there's not really any trick to it apart from making a generally good video

Hmmm, I will think of how to make the video interesting and fun to watch for now .. I will work on RSMB