Toribash
Aquita, that scissor thing was adorable. I tried to replicate it, but couldn't get on the right position. :[

and noel is a doo doo head
-
Anyways, gonna post my recent-ish stuff. Never posted any replay here.
Attached Files
greykidoz.rpl (74.5 KB, 3 views)
haha.rpl (32.7 KB, 3 views)
low.rpl (57.9 KB, 5 views)
multifrac.rpl (96.0 KB, 3 views)
ok kick thing.rpl (57.9 KB, 4 views)
some sorta save.rpl (66.3 KB, 4 views)
splitz mm.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
yoo, i got this really late throw that i thought looked pretty cool
Attached Files
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Aquita, that scissor thing was adorable. I tried to replicate it, but couldn't get on the right position. :[

Adorable thanks you're cute too. The tutorial is in knowledge base.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Adorable thanks you're cute too. The tutorial is in knowledge base.

Tried the flying armbar all day. Couldnt do it
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 9, 2015 at 02:17 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Guys i think i just performed my best hip throw <33
Attached Files
accccc.rpl (41.4 KB, 11 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
darkexxod that was nice. Idono if it was intentional but your little foot hook between his legs kept you in the right distance to set up the 2nd throw attempt. Very slick i must say, I'll try that in the future.

At first I tried to trap his leg to trip him, but he pushed me
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Tried the flying armbar all day. Couldnt do it

It's always situational. Look for the extended arm thats when you want to attack.

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Guys i think i just performed my best hip throw <33

It's a beaut'. That looks like between thighs so call it uchi mata if you wish.
-----
Arctic i liked the 'low' lateral drop replay and the 'some sorta save' where you slipped in the little ankle trip, very cool.

You striking guys should really start some sort of new technique development to create a tutorial or formula or something bc it's hard to tell if some fracs/dismembs are from skillful striking or convenient luck.
Last edited by footlox; Nov 9, 2015 at 02:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Recently I have been working on my armbars and I need to say that the move is quite risky to pull off ingame. The use of your free hand can make or break you. I still struggle a bit with getting my left leg over the opponent. It is the part of the move that is crucial. If you overrotate, your arm might ghost through your body (which happened to me in a couple of matches), but if you underrotate you won't have enough speed to get your leg over your opponent.

In most aikido matches the opponent starts with a clap but in this match my opponent starts with an opener that leaves them quite vulnerable. I started with an opening kick with my right leg. This might make your opponent think they will be kicked on their left side.
I then lower my arms which moves my body to the ground which I have to protect from DQing with my right arm. To get enough rotation for the armbar I extend my elbow and wrist. From there I got my foot over their head and secured the armbar. When I saw I was very close to DQing and could not save it, I ungrabbed my opponent.

Flying Armbar

Attached Files
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 9, 2015 at 10:20 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B