he may be watching us from the Oort Cloud

Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
Does that imply the double slit experiment and everything quantum related : -D
Sorry i sometimes to much of a nerd and just have to be annoying

iunno you tell me

:v

Did you mean dwarf fortress or am i seeing things ;-;

well i sure hope you're seeing things because otherwise there's something wrong with your eyeballs

also yes dwarf fortress which is affectionately known as dorf fortress among many players

also also i've been messing around with Krita's new animation thingmajig

not done yet though

This clearly highlights how bad i am at drawing things consistently. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
iunno you tell me

:v

Touché!
And yes, if you want to draw the double slit experiment.

Is it a councidince that you bring up dwarf fortress when i consider getting into it.
The only thing things that are holding me back from it are its graphics, which can be changed with a graphic pack and my inability to navigate through menus (it took me roughly 15 minutes to start my first drawing in gimp)

And the gif is pretty good if you compare it to my one and only attempt (two heads sitting around a table with pepper in the middle and constantly sneezing it into the others face causing him to sneeze. foreeeevvvver)
Last edited by Ukephile; Jul 20, 2016 at 03:48 PM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

That actually helped more than you think Shook. Thank you. :]

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
[slow response intensifies]

Glad to hear! It just felt like a massively disjointed mess because i rushed parts of it, and wasn't quite sure what to say in other parts. I guess it worked out okay, though. :v

Touché!
And yes, if you want to draw the double slit experiment.

Is it a councidince that you bring up dwarf fortress when i consider getting into it.
The only thing things that are holding me back from it are its graphics, which can be changed with a graphic pack and my inability to navigate through menus (it took me roughly 15 minutes to start my first drawing in gimp)

And the gif is pretty good if you compare it to my one and only attempt (two heads sitting around a table with pepper in the middle and constantly sneezing it into the others face causing him to sneeze. foreeeevvvver)

link or it didn't happen

;o

Also, if you can find it, the so-called Lazy Newb Pack does a lot to soften the initial learning spike of dorf fortress. I've learned it the hard way, but i wish i had found that pack sooner. :v

also also hi guise i'm in a bit of a slump so i haven't made much but here's a few things

bloop

*bunp*
I like Jackhammer, is it only 2 frames?

heh balls jokes funny guy

Do you color your stuff? if you don't would you mind me having a go at it?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Yep, 2 frames. I still don't quite have a good grasp of proper motion blurring in animation, but hey, practice makes perfect. :v
As for colouring, sometimes yes, but for the most part, i'm too lazy to do it. So, if you want to colour my otherwise very colourless doodles, feel free, since i'm already thinking about making a colouring book in the future anyways. All i ask for is proper attribution if posted elsewhere, and if it's not massively impractical, i'd like to see the result(s). c:

also of course i make a balls joke do you think i'm mature or something

maturity is for accountants
I'm not a good artist I'd just like to give it a shot in the future.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Totally fine, give it a go whenever you feel for it. People have bastardized my doodles much harder than mere colouring before, and hey, if there's something about my doodles that makes people want to play around with them, i must be doing something right. :v