Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Creepypasta
View full creepypasta here.

I'll keep posting more of it if I get good replies.

One particularly quiet weekend morning, I became bored after my parents left the house, and the only entertainment around was my shitty Acer with less than a gigabyte of RAM and basically no graphics card, so gaming was nearly impossible.

I eventually decided to boot up Toribash, even if it only supported 2-4 frames per second before crashing. I clicked "Free Play" because, even though I like multiplayer better, my internet connection was down for some reason. I thought that was strange, because it never failed on me before.

What instantly surprised me when I started a match was that Uke's arms and legs were both already dismembered, yet he was still standing on some kind of invisible force. I looked closer, and even though I was still at the starting frame, it turns out he wasn't standing. He actually seemed to sway a little, as if he were hung by the head. I notices his face was turning a little red, and he - - get this - - he closed his eyes as if he were sentient; as if he knew he were about to die.

My tori, however, was perfectly intact except for a disturbingly realistic head flame which I never had before. It even looked like it were actually burning my tori's face off, as it's texture was blackening, and the expression in its face was pained and frightened, unlike the smile originally given it.

I was scared shitless. I closed my laptop and nearly threw it out the window, but I stopped myself. I opened it back up, and I figured since Toribash was doing unexplainable things, I might be able to get on multiplayer.

Cont.
Last edited by SlyBash; Apr 16, 2011 at 10:57 PM.