Toribash
Pookie, whatever problem you had with Crooked before needs to stay between you two. Talking badly about Any clan member in an open thread, even if they said things to you before is immature and creates unneeded drama. Also, you should really practice what you preach, being that the last match you have played was back in November.

Oh and about the Election, What's this about one member voting for us? Looking at the thread I see 4 votes not counting our own. I also find it quite silly to complain about an election that you failed to participate in.

As I said in my last post, if you have any other suggestions to fix our inactivity problem tell us. If you reply with anything else other than an Idea I will delete it. I'm not in the mood for drama.
Last edited by Apex; Jan 8, 2014 at 06:31 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Single player isn't "active" last time I checked, but that's besides the point.

Yes, there is a problem and you should know better than anyone else. Ever since you told me you didn't like me being here I have tried to reach out to you so we could talk about it, but you have ignored me. Even earlier today when I was on IRC you didn't say anything. You were chatting up a storm before I came in, but only Hyde said "hello" to me.

Oh, but it doesn't stop there. Ever since I was here I was the only one who really wanted to revive this clan. However, after realizing that you, Crooked, were being a jerk (believe me, if it wasn't for the no cursing rule I would definitely call you something worse) I decided to take a break since Hyde wasn't even doing anything to help me reach you. Now you're leader and you're trying to make me look like the villain. You really are fit to lead a clan called "evil" because that is exactly what you are.

And speaking of which, this was the dumbest and most outrageous "election" I had ever seen in my gaming life. Apex and Dex agree to Hyde's nominations and then we get one random member who I believe recently joined to agree and then it's settled? That is ABSURD!

If this thread gets closed because of my comment then you all are cowards. I see your comment and that you're online Apex, but I'm going to sleep now so expect a late reply. I'll tell you this right now though: if you expect me to help you or this clan after this gross injustice then you are SORELY mistaken.

The protocols were followed. I waited a sufficient amount of time before making any decision and left ample time for anyone who disagreed to respond, and received literally not one single complaint. We can't just stop the clan for a good 2 months waiting for a response from people who may or may not be coming back. I offered you the position a good 3 times, but then you went inactive for a month and a half and all of the members who were going to be a part of your project up and left because we were getting inactive again. You dropped the ball by not being there. I nominated Apex for leader because he gave me his ideas on how he could improve the clan, like I promised anyone and everyone who would do so, and I nominated Crooked for Co-Leader because he's active enough to hold the position and I have faith that in the future, he will do a good job.

I fail to see anything wrong here.
Ancient [Evil]
Sorry Apex, but even though you're leader I can't listen to you at the moment. This is my only chance to voice how I feel, so please find it in your heart not to delete this.

With that being said, are you all blatantly trying to avoid the real issue here? I "dropped the ball" because of Dex' actions. I'm not bitter because I'm not leader.

I'll restate my issue since no one has addressed it yet. I tried reaching out to Dex and he OBVIOUSLY ignored me while continuing to bash me. Now it is I that is looking like the "childish" and "immature" person here?

Apex, this is the FIRST time I have ever done this. You can check my history and see that I have NEVER talked bad about a clan member or anyone before. You're calling me childish and yet Crooked has been bashing me ever since I returned and no one said a word about it. It can't stay between us because I had tried that for WEEKS and was IGNORED. Thus, all I'm doing is asking the clan for its help, but it seems I won't get any because for some reason Crooked is the victim in this and I'm the instigator of the problem.

And Hyde, 2 or 3 days is not sufficient. That's not what I want to talk about though. All this time you said you would talk to Crooked and I have told you that he continued to ignore me and you did absolutely NOTHING. And if you reread what I previously wrote, and even though I'll admit I didn't say this clearly enough, I said I took a break because no one was helping me resolve the issue between Dex and I.

So yeah, in hindsight I dropped the ball. However, I just want it understood that I was well aware of my actions and their consequences. I implore both of you to answer this question: why would I waste my time trying to save a clan that isn't trying to help me or even each other? I was disrespected and no proper action was issued. I talked to BOTH of you about my problem with Dex and no one did a damn thing. Now here I am looking like the bad guy in all of this. OF COURSE I wouldn't feel like taking over and doing my best to save this clan.

Well, it's whatever at this point. Apex doesn't want to deal with "drama" even though that's part of his job as being leader. I just have one request, then. I don't think I've said or done anything that warrants me to be kicked from the clan. If that's the case then I would like to be moved back down into the "Senior Members" section of the clan's roster.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Don't have much time, but here goes:

Look. Whatever I've done in the past, I'm apologizing for. But the reason I hadn't responded to your pms was quite frankly that I didn't have time/was too tired to write a big response. I had been busy with school, sports, my social life, etc.

I said I liked the clan before you came back better, and at that point, I meant it. To me, you seemed like a bit of a prick, but I'm willing to look past that because it's aside the point. You kinda just popped in expecting everyone to respect you without question (that's how it looked to me, at least.)

Yesterday, I was only really checking the IRC for part of the time, as I was playing games with friends. By the time I noticed that you were in the room, you started to flame and left. I would've been willing to talk with you then, but apparently you didn't want to.

TL;DR
I want to look past this whole fiasco, we can talk on the IRC whenever (though I'm busy today) about how we handle this, and both sides can make there point. Doing this over the forum doesn't seem preferable at this point.
Last edited by Crooked; Jan 8, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Sorry Apex, but even though you're leader I can't listen to you at the moment. This is my only chance to voice how I feel, so please find it in your heart not to delete this.

With that being said, are you all blatantly trying to avoid the real issue here? I "dropped the ball" because of Dex' actions. I'm not bitter because I'm not leader.

I'll restate my issue since no one has addressed it yet. I tried reaching out to Dex and he OBVIOUSLY ignored me while continuing to bash me. Now it is I that is looking like the "childish" and "immature" person here?

Apex, this is the FIRST time I have ever done this. You can check my history and see that I have NEVER talked bad about a clan member or anyone before. You're calling me childish and yet Crooked has been bashing me ever since I returned and no one said a word about it. It can't stay between us because I had tried that for WEEKS and was IGNORED. Thus, all I'm doing is asking the clan for its help, but it seems I won't get any because for some reason Crooked is the victim in this and I'm the instigator of the problem.

And Hyde, 2 or 3 days is not sufficient. That's not what I want to talk about though. All this time you said you would talk to Crooked and I have told you that he continued to ignore me and you did absolutely NOTHING. And if you reread what I previously wrote, and even though I'll admit I didn't say this clearly enough, I said I took a break because no one was helping me resolve the issue between Dex and I.

So yeah, in hindsight I dropped the ball. However, I just want it understood that I was well aware of my actions and their consequences. I implore both of you to answer this question: why would I waste my time trying to save a clan that isn't trying to help me or even each other? I was disrespected and no proper action was issued. I talked to BOTH of you about my problem with Dex and no one did a damn thing. Now here I am looking like the bad guy in all of this. OF COURSE I wouldn't feel like taking over and doing my best to save this clan.

Well, it's whatever at this point. Apex doesn't want to deal with "drama" even though that's part of his job as being leader. I just have one request, then. I don't think I've said or done anything that warrants me to be kicked from the clan. If that's the case then I would like to be moved back down into the "Senior Members" section of the clan's roster.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I did reach out to Dex multiple times to set something up between you guys. Every time I ran into Dex on any medium, I brought it up. I didn't punish him for not doing so because I know he's pretty busy and before said incident and even now, he has been one of the most outstanding members of the clan. I'd appreciate if you guys could hammer it out so we could resume life asap.
Ancient [Evil]
I think the "I was too busy" excuse is very lame in this case, especially with the reasons you mentioned. Because:

1) I still saw you log and post on the forums and

2) I wasn't asking for a commitment. I was asking for an appointment that YOU could have chosen

You're telling me you were too busy to write "Hey Pookie, I'm pretty busy right now but I will get back to you"? A single sentence. You were too busy to write that but you're not too busy to lead the clan, eh?

In any case, the time for hammering it out had long since past. Thank you all for at least hearing me out this time and thanks for doing what I requested. My life was never on pause for this crap.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
You know what, I think this was needed. I'm glad you got that out. Rather than keeping it boiled up, it was brought to the light and addressed.

Now lets move forward.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Didn't read all that, but congrats to all; good luck getting things rolling and I'll always be poop-dicking around if you need anything ;)
Last edited by Spartan094; Jan 9, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body