Toribash
Original Post
Irisu Syndrome
You think LSD gave you the creeps? Play this game.

So without giving away spoilers, it's a freeware Japanese puzzle game starring a cute bunny girl, Irisu Kyouko. There are shapes of various colors falling down. Use your mouse to launch white blocks to make the shapes collide with another of the same color to score points and regain health.

As you progress through the game gaining more and more points, you can unlock various scenes involving three university students out on a camping trip. Of note is an old story one of them tells about a witch in the area.
An updated version titled Irisu Syndrome Metsu has been released, containing the original game with updated graphics and music as well as a continuation of the story.

Here's the link for Irisu Syndrome Metsu. It's in Japanese but you can manage.

If you want an English version, here's the link for that. Although, it's not the updated version. Either way, you'll have a blast playing this.

Gameplay Screenshot (I can't give videos because it will spoil the game for you)

If you want to enjoy the game to the fullest extent, don't google the game for information. Trust me, the links I gave are safe. Googling it will result in a shame for your play through.

All I can say is Good Luck.
Slightly, I will put something in this spoiler so if you don't want to spoil it for your self. No clicking

A SPOILER

How do you install this? In the readme it says to extract to the Irisu directory, but when I try to, it says I can't. Ideas?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Downloading, I'll share my experiences later on.

EDIT: Nope, closes when I hit start.
Last edited by Alan; Nov 24, 2011 at 12:51 AM.
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
How do you install this? In the readme it says to extract to the Irisu directory, but when I try to, it says I can't. Ideas?

Download the full Japanese version and then replace the dat.dxa and img.dxa with the English version.

To anyone wondering if they're missing anything;

Last edited by Dalliance; Nov 24, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
I can't find the actual download on the japanese page.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah