ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Interstellar Marines: Prologue
Interstellar Marines is an "Immersive AAA-quality Indie FPS with RPG elements, tactical co-op & nonlinear gameplay set in a believable future." It has been a long going project by a small and dynamic development team called Zero Point Software, for the past few years they've spent their time creating playable prototypes in the hopes of expanding it's community and demonstrating their capabilities. They initially had several plans ready to go through with a major publisher, however due to the economic collapse in 2008 there was no publisher willing to take a risk in funding an original IP.

They are now trying to raise to raise $600k in order to upscale development on this project. Now I for one would love to see this game come to life. But it seems it's up to the community to make it happen.

They currently have several playable prototypes which demonstrates the engine a few mechanics in the game.

I always wanted more games like this, they seem to be trying to compete with CoD, I guess it's for publicity but really it seems like the story for this series will be pretty good.

Here is their site if you want to find out more.

Here is their kickstarter if you want to fund the project.
I R IRONMAN
Another ~$500,000 in 18 days might be a little... challenging.
Regardless, this looks interesting enough and I hope it turns out like they expect and doesn't end up falling into the trap of bland everyday fps like, say, Warfighter did.

Playing through the prototypes now, will back it if I'm impressed.
It said Marines, so I had to check this out. It looks like a futuristic halo like game.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Another ~$500,000 in 18 days might be a little... challenging.
Regardless, this looks interesting enough and I hope it turns out like they expect and doesn't end up falling into the trap of bland everyday fps like, say, Warfighter did.

Playing through the prototypes now, will back it if I'm impressed.

God damnit, if I will be ever rich in future, I will throw money at game studios that are making such games.