Ranking
Original Post
How to make Toribash more popular.............Give me your ideas
I really want to see Toribash more often be speaked by people
Give me your idea to make become more popular like other game like minecraft
Last edited by Gazorite; Feb 1, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Justin Bieber background music and a One Direction theme. It would become pretty popular.

Now talking seriously, Youtube channels about games are really strong now, maybe some people making a LiveStream or something like that. Well, Minecraft became popular that way.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Toribash needs to star in two and a half men to be famous.

For the idiots who didn't understand the joke

Back on topic, I don't think toribash will ever be popular since it is a game that takes alot of time to master and until you master it you don't have fun while playing.

The only way for the game to be popular is decreasing the difficulty.
take the moon hostage

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Justin Bieber background music and a One Direction theme. It would become pretty popular.

Now talking seriously, Youtube channels about games are really strong now, maybe some people making a LiveStream or something like that. Well, Minecraft became popular that way.

*Loud Coughing*

But seriously, I think it will get there, as some people raised I'm not sure a game like Toribash can ever have full blown mainstream appeal because of the steep learning curve, but it's certainly got room to get a lot more popular.
toribash does not need to be more popular

we have well over a million members, granted most of them are alts

but still
shmevin eats smegma
They need to build a statue and a complimentary fountain in New York's Time Square to honor the legend of based hampa.
Master Sign-Writer
Get a famous you tuber to play it or give it to Vsauce and see what they do.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS