imo its frickin AWESOME!!^1!21!!
i l<3ve the new icons

w00t
goodjob guyze
My deviantART
so wut?
Its pretty nice yeah.

;o)

But there are parts that fit eachother, and parts that dont fit at all, it should be good fitting, and im still waiting to get the style look like the original mainpage, cause that style is epic, atleast the torishop and stuff is in that style, but forum is still different.

But nice

:3
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Its pretty nice yeah.

;o)

But there are parts that fit eachother, and parts that dont fit at all, it should be good fitting, and im still waiting to get the style look like the original mainpage, cause that style is epic, atleast the torishop and stuff is in that style, but forum is still different.

But nice

:3

The design on the main Toribash page was made by Fully Illustrated.
They also made the design for Nabi Studios was also made by Fully Illustrated. However, the Vbulletin forum style was made by Nokturnal. He made the original refresh of the forum, its since been modified. It is still based on his design, though.

It can be quite hard to customise a Vbulletin forum, there is a lot of mucking around to get your final design. It can be very tedious, and needs to be previewed from many different parts of the forum to check for inconsistencies.

If veb or Nokturnal can't stylise the forum to they want it to be, then I suppose they will have to pay a "professional". To be honest, it doesn't look to bad as it is. Vbulletin has its limits, but I do admit that it could look better :<

Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Yeah, they are pretty cool, except some of them

Yeah, some are quite weird.

I don't like how the forum is kind of becoming like Facepunch, and leaning towards the whole idea of literally punching you in the face when you enter a board.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
WHAT?

Nokturnal has nothing to do with this anymore Hawkinz.

It's purely me, and all the graphics are Hamsters. 'Coz the d00d is pro.

Remember Toribash is a comical game. It's playful, fun etc. Therefore, these forums (I hope) will one day have the same perspective.

I will never let these forums turn into Facepunch or Somethingawful. You survived the goons, you can survive new people. You will never be punched in the face upon entering a thread.

Kids, say no to Nazi administration.
Last edited by veb; Mar 21, 2009 at 10:20 AM.
the thread authors names are too small under the thread titles...
the little images next to threads and section... will take getting used to

rest is nice =)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by veb View Post
WHAT?
Nokturnal has nothing to do with this anymore Hawkinz.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he was veb.
Originally Posted by Hawkinz
It is still based on his design, though.

Its a pity, he is quite good with graphical things. So was ducky :<

I like Hamster's icons though, especially this one Lol.

Originally Posted by veb
Remember Toribash is a comical game. It's playful, fun etc. Therefore, these forums (I hope) will one day have the same perspective.

Hopefully.

Originally Posted by veb
I will never let these forums turn into Facepunch or Somethingawful.

Awesome.

Originally Posted by veb
You survived the goons, you can survive new people.

I didn't personally. Actually, I really don't know what the hell happened.

Originally Posted by veb
You will never be punched in the face upon entering a thread.

I was actually referring to entering a board. The cluster of icons is quite intimidating, not as bad as thought now that I look again. I think the spacers should be a bit more distinctive though :<
Also, what will happen when somebody DOES say *punches Hawkinz in face* in a thread veb? I will be very disappointed.

Originally Posted by veb
Kids, say no to Nazi administration.

Originally Posted by Your Profile
veb
teh decidor

I'm confused :<

Edit: Jesus christ, that took up half the fucking page. Those quotes/icons are huge. I wish the Vbull quote system was more like Whirlpool's one. Highlight the text then click quote.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
It's not that I dislike the look itself, it's just that we're bringing ideas (that really do no good for the forum) from other forums.
But it looks alright, I guess. There are just some tiny details that looks a bit tedious, but overall it's fine. It's getting there.
Last edited by dalir; Mar 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]