Ranking
OR press L while aiming at the wrists. Your hands should become thinner and slightly longer when grabbing.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
dont feel stupid i was posting stupid things like that too when i was a newbie better to ask then not know and learn the game te rong way
Thanks guys
A few more questions if I may...

Is there any kind of 'manual' for toribash?

Shaders don't work for me. It automatically unchecks itself for some bizarre reason. Help?

What do all the different types of game mean? eg jousting, twinsword, judo etc.
Originally Posted by lordcooper View Post
Is there any kind of 'manual' for toribash?

Edit: Yes, look for the "Toribash Manual" thread in this board, or look for "manual" in your Toribash folder.

Originally Posted by lordcooper
Shaders don't work for me. It automatically unchecks itself for some bizarre reason. Help?

I'm pretty sure this means that Toribash doesn't think your PC can run shaders, but i'm not entirely sure. There's probably some way to force it on, but i can't remember how, sorry.

Originally Posted by lordcooper
What do all the different types of game mean? eg jousting, twinsword, judo etc.

They're different game settings, basically. Some of them use mods. Jousting, for instance, has you and your opponent flying at each other at high speeds. Judo doesn't use any mods, but it has you and your opponent start closer to each other, with 1000 match frames, and 70 frames per turn. You can find more info at the Wiki.
Last edited by Shook; Jul 30, 2009 at 07:39 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
No way to force shaders on if your computer doesn't support them. Two possibilities - videocard doesn't support, or drivers are outdated. You need to go to start - run - dxdiag - display and find out what videocard you have (it requires pixel shader 2.0). If it doesn't support shaders, all you can do is buy a new one. If it does, download the drivers from google.
Originally Posted by lordcooper View Post
Oh, and all the written thingys telling me what I'm doing have just vanished...

they should be at the bottom :]