Toribash
umm there's something about the beginning that is bothering me, I think it is because you didn't put your foot in the ground and that makes you slips a bit. I usually don't like when people use their heads as a support to make a move but the way you did really gave it a special touch and it's lovely. Your dms seems pretty awesome but I can't see clearly I'm really curious about how it looks unglitched
-----
MEIJA GUYS I need help, I was trying to do some fancy trick (which never was my thing, so I have a vague idea of how it works) and tried to base my replay in Meija tricking replays. Then, I realized I couldn't do or understand half of what he was doing and I began doing random flips and kicks I think is tricking so here it is and please tell if this is even tricking or if something is wrong idk

btw I'm struggling a lot with this b twist, but overall I'm very proud about everything
Attached Files
Tricking #1.rpl (480.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 22, 2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mostly just wanted to be upside down, it looked funny and not so realistic lmfao.
But i'm happy to see that you kinda liked the head spin <3

Also i loved your tricking replay, very smooth and awesome tricks tbf.
You just need to work on your timings, because you placed yourself in 2 possible cork setups but then changed it (if that was your plan then well done on doing so)
well sorry, I can only see things working with a realistic look xd

and about my tricking, what's is happening is that I can't perform a cork, I tried a lot but I stupidly failed so I tried something else
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
well sorry, I can only see things working with a realistic look xd

and about my tricking, what's is happening is that I can't perform a cork, I tried a lot but I stupidly failed so I tried something else

Ah okay fair enough, it's not that hard to cork tbf, practice by doing a simple backflip into a cork... that's how i learned lmfao
i see some great stuff Mateus159 <3
-----
some one asked me to posted here i wonder who?
Attached Files
[Legendary].rpl (1.80 MB, 5 views)
Last edited by Meija; Nov 26, 2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
MEIJA YAY <3
i'm goign to take some special notes about flow from this
Hey, just putting this up for Karbn to see since he asked. Had to edit the last 100 frames or so, but it was definitely a rush job.
Attached Files
Law- Sparkour.rpl (1.34 MB, 5 views)
can confirm, i did ask for this to be posted here. thanks law!
-----
wow, mateus, that replay was sick!
some of the trick weren't very convincing, but they were all super smooth you get great momentum and speed on this one, i'm proud i especially love the part where it looks like you set up for a b-twist, then go for some sort of horizontal twist, it looked really good! you're starting to make me want to get into tricking

a spar i did with typhon about a week ago. i autosaved it, but never really thought it was good enough to post on my replay thread. i figured it was time to upload it and get some feedback. i tried alot of new things in this replay, i'm trying to revamp my entire style. any cnc from you guys is totally appreciated
Attached Files
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 27, 2017 at 03:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
can confirm, i did ask for this to be posted here. thanks law!
-----
wow, mateus, that replay was sick!
some of the trick weren't very convincing, but they were all super smooth you get great momentum and speed on this one, i'm proud i especially love the part where it looks like you set up for a b-twist, then go for some sort of horizontal twist, it looked really good! you're starting to make me want to get into tricking

a spar i did with typhon about a week ago. i autosaved it, but never really thought it was good enough to post on my replay thread. i figured it was time to upload it and get some feedback. i tried alot of new things in this replay, i'm trying to revamp my entire style. any cnc from you guys is totally appreciated

You was sooooo smooth in that spar karbn :o i loved that spin kick thingy near the end :o

I kinda just had fun with this replay, wanted to make the distance a little further to see what i could do xD
Attached Files
FUN FUN FUN.rpl (176.0 KB, 2 views)