Toribash
Everything that everyone else criticised I liked, including the jumping around and all the grabs
oh yeah
that this is pretty pretty and i like it alot and it's so smooth smoother than baby oil oiling a baby

12/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
opener was pretty shitty, but i get that, sometimes you just have to start a replay and im glad you did. first uke hit is nice, sad you let him fall. you use a lot of grabs on uke to propel yourself and get more momentum which would be fine but you do it quite a bit and uke isnt affected much by your grabs, which would be ideal. if you manage to combine your movements with being able to manip properly i think you could be amazing. i do like having a smaller dm before getting into everything, however it took a lot of build up for the first kick so i wouldve liked to seen a nice meaty boom. follow up is fucking slick, the crotch boom is amazing. the multitude of skeets was also nice, however i think the kick to ukes torso couldve been better. overall though, awesome replay, youre still slowly getting better. I dont do number ratings.
Damn, newage CnC'ers have dustier asses than the oldies. Ya'll need to learn how to recognize style when u see it.
I have been waiting for fucking ever to find a replaymaker that masters grabs. While you may not have mastered it yet, I really really like how you use uke to generate stability and flow while barely making him flinch. Your ability to literally constantly upkeep your core joints is astonishing - you legit use 100% of your body at all times, even if relaxed/held. The booms of course are *mwah* excellente. I'm digging your casual skeets, its legit as fuck. When you decide to skip some frames, its only ever justified.
My only complaint can be applied to all newage replays - it just keeps going lmao.
I'm a big time fan of short, crisp WOWs.
Needless to say, S tier replays my dude
Also known as CombatBot
did you try to do the thing oblivion did?

cuz ngl that looks smooth and nice asf my dude.
isnt that an opener from pusgas opener challenge?im not familiar with ukebash but cool dms :^)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
first hit is a bit odd cause you hit with your heel, still nice cause awkward spacing. second hit kinda changes the flow of the mini manip, which isnt good but not bad. the boom there was sick. last hit i was definitely not a fan of, never been a fan of anything like it. your ability to move yourself and uke cohesively using grabs got better i feel. the only unfortunate thing is, i didnt get to see a lot of that crazy toad movement i usually do, only around the middle.

i think youre going through a metamorphosis, excited to see it when it's done.
man this is some heat what the fuck dude.you not finna win tho

nevermind
Last edited by Nausea; Nov 30, 2019 at 10:40 AM.