Toribash
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
fixed

xD nice

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Wushu drama, the sequel.

Résumé of previous épisode :

"Act 4:

The opposing forces are all gathered in /scrubs to discuss a peace and in the meantime try to figure out a mod together.
"

Act 5 :

All the parties came to some kind of agreement.
The octogone will be slightly changed to become a dom (walls tilted inward) and walls + ceiling have no friction. This way it will be harder to use the walls to run around the ring.

Is the dome being made?i could ask trichard21 about it.He made boxshuarena and is very experienced with modding.

I'll deal with the point system once the dome is made, we agreed on not giving an advantage to arms over legs, so shins and forearms will most likely both have a x1 mutliplier. The rest of the points will be a slight rebalance of wushu_2015 gradual points.

"not giving an advantage to arms over legs" - thank god. That was a little too op in in wushu2015.

DM & Frac treshold are being discussed, we'll have to find some kind of compromise.
Options are :
150 frac / 230 dm
180 frac / 250 dm
200 frac / 300 dm

to be continued.

I personally think 150/230 is too low, it gives too much space to randomness : clinchs and rubbing with 4/5 fracs, random self inflicted frac for legit momentum stops or strong momentum building etc...
180/250 is alright, I think it's a good compromise.
200/300 is my favorite, I think the higher the tresh are the more rewarding fracs & dm feel. It's a serious way to cripple your opponent or even win (limb dq) and randomness should be out of the equation. Especially if we want to use the mod for competitive play

I always hated "random" fracs so i am fine with a high threshold.

some other points:
imo the "walls act like floor" idea was a good one- but i fear it wont be a popular choice

I always had to think about when i was chasing a runner in boxshu that the box is too big,so how about making the octagon/dome a littttllleeee smaller to make running 0,5 % more difficult?

I hope you guys do not take it the wrong way with the "drama"posts and since deprav showed selfirony i guess not^^.I think you are doing a great job with this and i am really surprised that you and mars work together.

I just find it hilarious that every year there is something about wushu.xD

And yea, in my humble opinion,only a proper executed healthbar will make wushu enjoyable and competitive at the same time.
2bad i suk at fighting games,

also hi Bojan [email protected]
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
And, so, motralkombushu was born.

motral_kom_bushu_2015

"fixed"^^
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
And, so, motralkombushu was born.

With babalities and shit, oh please let this become a thing one day
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Lapetus View Post
Can I be those sexy fight girls with the round cards?

only if you will be on high heels and bikini, with cardboard round cards,
actually scrap cards
Last edited by snake; May 28, 2015 at 10:08 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
some guy named toriscrub sent me a Football Helmet for some reason :/
Your messed up world enthrills me