Ranking
Original Post
~ Mod Requests Here ~
suggest mods here.

can someone make a "Stickman Mod" where the pecs aren't visible (they are out in the open, you can move them, but they cant be seen, they are only joints) and the butt is gone (same as the pecs)
like this
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Re: mod suggestions
Like a mod where you start out on all four legs like donkeys but your arms and legs are really long so you are like donkeys, no just the hands but also the thighs and calves and the joints are reversed, would be fun to do donkey kicks .
Here it is, Stickman Mod. Joints aren't completely invisible but embedded into the limbs. But I think it could be done, if you want me to. You would just have to reduce them all in radius.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Myd, you kick serious ass
By the way, I had to try out your Sumo mod
EDIT: Mod idea? Godzilla. Hellz yeah

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Originally Posted by myd
Here it is, Stickman Mod. Joints aren't completely invisible but embedded into the limbs. But I think it could be done, if you want me to. You would just have to reduce them all in radius.

Cool!
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
how about reducing the force needed to break a limb it'd be hillarious you wouldnt be able to save yourself if you fall or even hit the other player
Hahah Matrix Stick Fighting eh? :
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Zero at the moment it's impossible to make edited things 'sticky', as we don't know the code for sticky yet.
What what? In the butt.