Toribash
guys im going rock climbing in massachusetts for the weekend ill be inactive sorry,

im bringing my camera so dope vids inc
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
breaking the silence again
-----
a friend of mine and his wife got caught two days ago moving 10 KG heroin and 3 kg cocaine.. they were also taken with 4 guns and 2.5kg cash..

man... when you think you know people
Last edited by MagikerN; Oct 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

lol was your friends name el chapo
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
-----
a friend of mine and his wife got caught two days ago moving 10 KG heroin and 3 kg cocaine.. they were also taken with 4 guns and 2.5kg cash..

Uhhhh

What the fuck man.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
-----

Well then.

That's at least 45 years for the drugs and I don't even know how long for the weapons.

Probably not gonna see your friend again.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
news, they had two accomplices.. also i forgot to mention, my friend and his wife has two kids....
Well then.

That's at least 45 years for the drugs and I don't even know how long for the weapons.

Probably not gonna see your friend again.

21 years is max in norway. its considered lifetime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The prisoners in norway have a better lifestyle than I do lol

but still, heroin and cocaine are quite the drugs. Was he a nice friend? Usually something is off about people who use the stuff.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
he didnt use im sure of that.. he's the nicest guy ever and his wife is like.. the perfect wife.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]