ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Paying Loans IRL
ok ok ok so it turns out that my classmate loaned money from a bunch of people in the classroom and still hasn't payed them.

it will be unfair to the bunch of people in the classroom who didn't get paid... y'know?

so like... what can these "bunch of people" do to get their money? I feel bad for them.

Story:

See how awful the guy is

Jeez, how can he pay them back if he wont just grow a dick to get money from his parents.
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Apr 7, 2018 at 06:54 AM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
He will soon be penalized with exclusion from the group, noone will want to work with him and show general dislike. That's his problem, the "victims" can only learn to not loan him any money. I assume you are talking about school. In school people often get categorized into a role and it's really hard to get out of that if it happens early. He will be known as the scrooge and that's his punishment. Once your classmates mature it might go away, but the damage to the person could be already done by then so he might change to the worse, learning that noone really likes him. It's a psychological process that happens one way or the other when there is a group (or class) that has a normal functioning hierarchy system in which one doesn't fit.

Though i'd recommend to just confront the person with it, give them a deadline to pay the money back, otherwise shout at him or beat him up. That will probably cause less damage to him and the group structure in the long run.
Tip: a simple signature goes a long way, when loaning to a questionable person, write up a form stating they agree to pay blank amount back on this date, get their signature before loaning, and boom you have blackmail/court approved document.
ISSA GANG BANG
Originally Posted by Gang View Post
Tip: a simple signature goes a long way, when loaning to a questionable person, write up a form stating they agree to pay blank amount back on this date, get their signature before loaning, and boom you have blackmail/court approved document.

thanks for the suggestion for the future but the action is already done...
that person doesn't owe me money... I just feel bad for the people who aren't getting their money.

Originally Posted by basic View Post
gang up on him and fuck him up

I'd love to do that! well, everyone in the classroom hates him. he doesn't do anything in groupworks so... yea

Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
They can just go and talk to his parents together.

thats what I thought of...

I'll update the op soon (story)
-----
Okay updated it

I dont feel like we should beat him up. Someone might overdo it.
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Apr 7, 2018 at 06:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.