Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

TBH, Trumps intentions is to remove the Cartels and Illegals out of the Country. I am Hispanic, and i don't have a problem with sending illegals back to mexico so they can earn their freedom in the right way.

About the bankruptcies, he wasn't broke, he pulled a move similar to 50 Cent. Filing bankruptcies to avoid losing money, knowing he could use the saved money to become rich again. Our bankruptcies and the riches bankruptcies are completely different...sad and unfair, but true.

If you look into his speeches and not the nonsense the news is saying, what he speaks is true. He wants control over the borders, lower lax rates for the lower half, strengthen gun control, and isn't a bought out candidate getting paid to say certain things to get sponsors. He uses his own money that he got by working hard and making a billion dollar business, and still caring about us lower half people. He even wants to help smaller business around the USA.

All I have left to say is, don't listen to the BS the news is saying, they are being paid to bash him and Trump is taking it like a man. He's not like these other idiots that say something wrong then kiss ass to get more votes. The polls are not lying, he speaks the truth, just look at his speeches. Yes the wall around the border was stupid, but regulating immigration can prevent drug trading, terrorism, and illegals stealing our jobs.

In my opinion, the only thing people have against Trump is the "wall" he wants to build, the confusion about "illegals" and "legals", and him not giving a shit about what people think. IF you look at it from a broad scale, I would prefer a president that takes BS like a man and throws it back at the BSer. I wouldn't want a "president for hire" they gets paid to tell the US crap that isn't true. We need an actual leader, that know hows to get the US out of debt and not trillions of dollars more into it. Look at our debt control, Obama drop us in even more debt by 3.5 TRILLION dollars, Bush dropped us 2.78 Trillion, and these were politicians that were pushed and pulled around by the government. Trump won't allow that to happen, think about it, do you want Hilary to be president? She's known for Water-gating like her Husband. What about Bernie Sanders? He's an old man that's all talk that kisses ass to get votes. Rick Perry? Sure he helped us Texans, but do you really think hes ready for the entire Country? Jeb bush? Who says he won't end up like his family?

So please tell me you're kidding about thinking any other candidate should be president instead, If so, remember this post for when everyone hates the next president elected, just like people liked Obama at first, then claiming they didn't vote for him.
Last edited by Milf; Jan 10, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Parrot
Hey guys,

Bumping the post!

what grade are y'all in? College(if in high school)?
Parrot
Inb4 the US gets raided and bombed because of trumps stupid actions that will do nothing but piss the enemies off
Freshman in High School
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Junior in high school with two AP classes here, you can calm down please. Oh and I play Football (American). -_-