ES Recruitment Drive
They look really fucking similar. But no.
Hot Head Sauce. IS THE FUCKING BEST THOUGH ITS SO GOD DAMN GOOD

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hot Headz or whatever is ok at best - Bar Burrito here in the U.K. Stock their sauces and I found them online to try. One of the most boring hot sauces I've ever tasted I don't even think I finished the bottles which is rare for me I go through a litre of sriracha a week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sriracha is okay. I dont enjoy spicy stuff usually. But just tangy sauce is amazing. It's got a kick but it isnt horrible.

are we talking about food now

best burger I ever had was from a restaurant called Skuttlebutts in wisconsin. Shit had like 4 fuckin cheeses and a toasted bun. Homemade too, the restaurant was a family restaurant.

also, I know taco bell is fast food and not necesarrily super good, but quesarito's man.

i can't really think of any other good RESTAURANTS I've been to, but I've made some pretty lit homemade stuff.
You had lit homemade stuff? We talkin' about blunts, spicy food, or was the food on fucking fire?
we're using lit as a substitution for good

i've made some pretty spicy shit tho
I was at Skyline with some friends the other day and one of them gave me one of the cracker things and he filled it with habanero sauce and didn't tell me. I didnt know what it was so I suffered for about 2 minutes.

/dl aquita
/lp 0 aquita

who likes my new pet?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists