Ranking
Original Post
[Game] Assassin's Cake: Unity
So a trailer has been finally released by Ubisoft and here I shall show you the new installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise; AC: Unity! This is the very first game to have co-op up to 3 different players, totalling of 4 assassin's doing story-line quests!

The story sets after the events that happened on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. In this time, it is the French Revolution, one of the most brutal events that has happened in history that took place in the 17th Century. It was a period of radical social and political upheaval in France from 1789 to 1799 that profoundly affected French and modern history, marking the decline of powerful monarchies and churches and the rise of democracy and nationalism. But of course, with a little twist of including assassin's in the historical timeline, things are about to turn for the better.

The trailer starts off with a band of civilians mobbing together to seek justice. Little did they know that the assassin's who are involved in the event are seeking them as well.

Super awesome fast-paced trailer that gives me goosebumps

And for the Co-op gameplay, here we go!

Co-Op Gameplay of pure sexiness

Also, cake
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I simply love what Ubisoft wants to do with AC Unity. I can't wait until the game comes out. I hope that it will be good optimizated and have the same requierments like AC4.
Oh yes I've watched that trailer,
It's really cool to be honest (i'm not really an AC fan). I've played the 4th, now I want to get a little taste of the next gen.

I wish they take story from Indonesia, when there's colonialism there. Because, Portuguese, Japanese and Dutch are involved. The main characther could be from anyone, and he has an Indonesian friend. That would be a sick plot twist.
Last edited by HayBale; Jun 10, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Although the story-line has nothing to do (barely) with Desmond or Ezio + Altair as spiritual mentors, Ubisoft has done extremely well in terms of the development of the game itself and the characters and story.

Anyone can be a fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise, honestly. If you like violence, fast-paced action and stealth with tons of variety, AC is the game to play!
Last edited by Virtue; Jun 10, 2014 at 04:22 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
So... anyone played it yet? I did, for about 40mins so far. The gameplay itself is truly much more fluid (climbing and stuff). The performance is atrociously bad though. I have everything on min and run at 20 - 30 fps. So now im hoping fot it to be patched so i could at least get steady 30 fps.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Not the port, the amounts of draw calls in AC:Unity are enormous, exceeding what DX11 supports. Even the next gen consoles (ps4 xb1) doesn't have the sufficient processing power
Not buying until all of that stuff fixed
:D
The game was initially set for 30fps, seeing as the graphics are extraordinary. It seems Ubisoft has used every ounce of graphic capability on next-gen technology that they had to cut it down to 30fps. I played it at a friend's place, very fluid, smooth, harder and much challenging combat, new kill animations are great, and the customisation is just superb. The co-op had a little bugs, but Ubi recently released a patch update on the platforms it runs in.

The co-op was really great, I have to say. Playing with a full squad adds more awesomeness to it, except for the fact that your teammates forget about stealth and go charging right in.
RIP ∑
master of the universe