ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Santorini Sparkour
DatChilled©
Santorini Sparkour

So yeah, Dobby requested this mod so me and Chilled did yet another collab. This one took ages. The mod is based on the red bull event:

Of course, it doesn't reflect the thing perfectly but we tried as much as we could.

Screenshots

As you can see, there are two weapons scattered about if you'd like to use them. If you don't like the starting positions, go ahead and change them to suit your needs. Feel free to post any replays, comments and criticism. :3

Note: If the map looks really glitchy and stuff, turn on shaders, and make sure raytracing is off.
Attached Files
DatChilled_Santorini.tbm (26.5 KB, 1565 views)
Last edited by DatSkip; Apr 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Very sexy mod. Very accurate to the real life thing too! My complaints are that the colours look a bit dull, I think the walls should be more white, if that's possible. Also, the stick weapon that is to the Toris' left starts in the air, which bothers me a bit. Excellent job on the shape of the place though.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Really dislike spar mods etc. However, the environment in this is put together really nicely and worthy of merit. It looks great. I like how you've created the shapes. Colours are good.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Well, it's not necessarily a spar mod, mostly parkour, but we figured the player could have the choice if they wanted.
-----
And there are a few glitches, to get rid of them, go on high graphics and disable raytracing, Ambient Occlusion, and Soft Shadows
Last edited by Chilledon; Apr 27, 2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I just meant mods that have to be played really slowly, like sparring and parkour. Not trying to take away from the mod though, the env work is really nice.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

If you look kinda closely you can see that the floor of the platforms is kind of a peach color which should make the mod have way more colors.
I'm so going to go insane on this mod.

Thanks alot guys, looks like a hellofa lot of fun ^^
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.