Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Skeet Practice

Picture

This is another mod I made kinda like high kick, only instead of made for practicing kicks this one is made for practicing skeets. I've included a single and multiplayer version, the only difference is that on multiplayer hitting the targets triggers a win, but currently in multiplayer I believe its unfair towards the blue player, if there is any way to fix this please let me know.

version 2 is the same as the first only the player starts with a ball.
Attached Files
cb_SkeetPracticeSP.tbm (1.5 KB, 49 views)
cb_SkeetPracticeMP.tbm (1.8 KB, 24 views)
cb_SkeetPracticeSPv2.tbm (1.7 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by craftinbros; May 18, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
Maybe different balls and such can fall towards the tori. Provided they can stay in the general area that would be a nice addition. nice job by the way
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Maybe different balls and such can fall towards the tori. Provided they can stay in the general area that would be a nice addition. nice job by the way

with different balls it wouldn't really be skeeting
maybe you don't know the definition of skeeting :L, it doesn't really have to be a body part I guess. there isn't any real set definition of a skeet, it's mostly just throwing stuff.
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
maybe you don't know the definition of skeeting :L, it doesn't really have to be a body part I guess. there isn't any real set definition of a skeet, it's mostly just throwing stuff.

I was told it had to be a body part but I'll add that now, do you want it in the mp version or sp?
sp would probably be best, since it allows most control over body parts. But maybe separate versions would be nice
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
I was told it had to be a body part but I'll add that now, do you want it in the mp version or sp?

It's skeeting practice after all, the motions of throwing your own wrist is probably more or less the same as throwing a ball or something.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I think it spins to fast
Attached Files
Skeet complete.rpl (45.8 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by FistofLife; May 18, 2014 at 02:20 PM.
As far as I'm concerned it does have to be a real body part, but skeeting doesn't have to use your own body part. Recreating body parts for skeeting would be a neat thing, which I thought of doing, but it seems you've beat me to it! Good job.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack