Ranking
Original Post
Regarding the ridiculous nature of....
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
If I need to provide the nature of the passage than you are obviously dumb.
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
If I need to provide the nature of the passage than you are obviously dumb.

No, we definitely need more context.
previously known as Lopsin
I do believe we should have better guards watching the american border because this is getting out of control
i feel like the borders shouldn't be an issue
sure we have a fair amount of guards and stuff but what about Madara Uchiha
as the passage above clearly states he is the all powerful strong thing ever
i just don't see why we don't put him on patrol every now and then
hell he might even stop abortion (in his spare time)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
hell he might even stop abortion (in his spare time)

now i think you are wrong good friend, abortion isnt something that simple you see, now thing of it like this. have you ever had a dog? there's your answer.
I feel like if Madara Uchiha actually got involved in our political affairs abortion could completely be annihilated, it would be a thing of the past. If he would actually think about running for president during the next election I feel like his fanbase would be absolutely immense. The amount of good that he could do for this country would be off the charts. Based on the organizations that he has donated to and everything that he is involved in I feel as if abortion, illegal border crossing, and even the intense economic stress that this country is threatened with would all be greatly reduced.
actually to reconsider my previous post - madara isn't even that powerful compared to tatsuya shiba
think about the things he can do, he's literally god if we're comparing him to madara
he can pretty much use his cad for reincarnation and reincarnation of other people
his power is literally world-destroying and is incomparable in all respects
not to mention his level-headedness and logical reason he could figure out and fix anything ever
i mean that guy would be perfect for president
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
no please

(this isn't even close to discussion material, discussion is not a place for "my fictional character could beat up your fictional character" unless it's about batman*, find a better place to put it)

* actually batman could beat up anyone even godzilla, so never mind there's not much room for discussion there either

User infracted for disrespecting the god of barnacles. ~ Gynx
Last edited by Gynx; Feb 23, 2015 at 04:55 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&