Toribash
hello guys wassup!
my name is wasdkeys1 from australia and id like to join ur clan!
im 16 years old and i started in early 2012. im currently 7th dan black belt
i like making replays and stuff!!!
i play alot on rtb and occasionally aikido!
im not very forum active but i could be if you guys want me to
also i like sparring so any1 wanna spar hmu bby
Attached Files
Coffee and Cigars.rpl (702.8 KB, 4 views)
Talk is overrated.rpl (408.6 KB, 3 views)
Carry.rpl (129.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Wasdkeys1; Apr 8, 2018 at 04:58 AM. Reason: :sup:
Please redo your app to more decent one. Preferably without spamming ton of emoji like that. No one like emoji *sigh*.

You're rejected for now

/Edit: And don't spam, if you do it again it won't be just a matter of deleting it.
Last edited by Trice; Apr 8, 2018 at 05:12 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
k ill be serious ok here we go
Midnight Application

definitely c/p from Fame's app

Last edited by Trice; Apr 8, 2018 at 05:24 AM.
You definitely c/p that from Fame application.
Rejected. And please STOP with this SPAM post.
Last edited by Trice; Apr 8, 2018 at 05:27 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
You definitely c/p that from Fame application.
Rejected. And please STOP with this SPAM post.

I am offended... he didn't even use the font and all the simple code I put in it... glad he was rejected.
Apply! Midnight - Bane205
Introduction

Hi. You probably don't know me but i'm Bane205. You'd usually see me in-game but mostly on forums and trust me. I'm the definition of discord. Some mods I like are Aikido,Big Aikido, Mushu, Xspar, And some Parkours. But really I'm just a simple guy.

What Do You Have To Offer To Midnight?

Well let's see. I'm good at art, I love to make textures for clans, FOR FREE! Most of the time you may see me up 24/7 really it's because i'm always active when i'm in a clan.... just me waiting for a clan war! Don't worry. I'll be by your side, won't ever leave your side. And something else i have to offer to Midnight is... TC! I have 50K tc I just got from selling Nunchucks, Nailbats, and from betting. So some really simple stuff.

Why Do You Want To Join Midnight?

I wanna join Midnight cause I have some friends in there (Velordrel). And because I love clans that are calm and peaceful and are willing to thrive through tough situations. This clan reminds me of a clan way back, they were a very good clan. That's why I have a great feeling that this clan will make it to the top. Because you are a good clan in such great comparison, you're probably the only clan that I actually think will destroy just like BadCompany! I also love a clan that has no enemies, this clan makes me wanna contribute making Armbands, and a Clan Showcase of Midnight! This is why I wanna join. I can contribute so much to this clan. I will help you guys in this journey of survival.

Other Clans You've Been IN?

Let's see... I've been in are...
Origins (OS)
ManHunters (MH)
Venomous (Venom, Leader)
Smash (Smash)
BoZ (BioHazard)
Forgotten (FN)
Illusion (Illusion, DEAD)
Kronoloation Clan (Krono,Leader,DEAD)
Feather Clan (Feather,Leader,DEAD)
Midnight (M, Soon? :O)

Aw man. I know I've been In more but i can't remember. But this is all I have in my memory.

Any Past Life?

Yes. I've had some recent Encounters *cough* erm.. so well back in the day of 2015 I had a very old account. I was Master Belt :I really i had about 2k Tc on it and nothing else. I can't remember the username that's why i have Bane205. All I know is that i wanted to start fresh. And be treated Nicely this time by other people. But some alts i have are. ScreenPick, Hope, and XxVeoxX. Yeah sorry. That's really all i had in my pass life.

Last Information?

Ok, let's just get this straight. I'll break it down for you just in case i didn't say any of this. I'm 14 Years old. I have a Brother 3 Sisters, i live in Central Time US And Canada, In the state of Alabama. And yes you can you can probably guess I live in the USA. I have typing skills. At the age of 11 i typed at 102 WMP and now at the age of 14 i type at 167 WMP, amazing huh? I run Track for right now. I used to play Baseball, (All Star #1) Basketball, and Tennis.

Last Thoughts?

Well i hope that clears up everything for right now. I'm just glad you took the time to read this. But i'm sorry if you didn't like it and probably wasted about 6 minutes of your life. But at least I know I have a chance of joining a good clan . Stay Frosty.
A question: why you're applying when you're still in origin
"0h no" -Trice
Sorry, i forgot i was in Origins , let me leaeve that real quick .. I didn't expect you guys to answer tso early.. i'm really sorry
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Introduction

Hi. You probably don't know me but i'm Bane205. You'd usually see me in-game but mostly on forums and trust me. I'm the definition of discord. Some mods I like are Aikido,Big Aikido, Mushu, Xspar, And some Parkours. But really I'm just a simple guy.

What Do You Have To Offer To Midnight?

Well let's see. I'm good at art, I love to make textures for clans, FOR FREE! Most of the time you may see me up 24/7 really it's because i'm always active when i'm in a clan.... just me waiting for a clan war! Don't worry. I'll be by your side, won't ever leave your side. And something else i have to offer to Midnight is... TC! I have 50K tc I just got from selling Nunchucks, Nailbats, and from betting. So some really simple stuff.

Why Do You Want To Join Midnight?

I wanna join Midnight cause I have some friends in there (Velordrel). And because I love clans that are calm and peaceful and are willing to thrive through tough situations. This clan reminds me of a clan way back, they were a very good clan. That's why I have a great feeling that this clan will make it to the top. Because you are a good clan in such great comparison, you're probably the only clan that I actually think will destroy just like BadCompany! I also love a clan that has no enemies, this clan makes me wanna contribute making Armbands, and a Clan Showcase of Midnight! This is why I wanna join. I can contribute so much to this clan. I will help you guys in this journey of survival.

Other Clans You've Been IN?

Let's see... I've been in are...
Origins (OS)
ManHunters (MH)
Venomous (Venom, Leader)
Smash (Smash)
BoZ (BioHazard)
Forgotten (FN)
Illusion (Illusion, DEAD)
Kronoloation Clan (Krono,Leader,DEAD)
Feather Clan (Feather,Leader,DEAD)
Midnight (M, Soon? :O)

If you say that you have this particular talent, it'd help if you showed us some examples.

There are a lot of chill clans out there. Why did you choose us? What makes us different from the others?

Hoo boy, that's a lot of clans. Would please state the reasons as to why you left them?

These kinds of information may boost your chances getting into the clan.
Good luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Update! Continuation For Latest Apply. - Bane205
Why Did I Choose This Clan?

Well you see, I like to travel through clans I think would be more.. how do i put this... "astonishing" by this I mean a clan that will amaze me, a clan that can put their differences aside and accept others of who they are. That's why i chose this clan, because I think you are one of these types of clans.

You Said You have Such Art Talent?

Well yes I do, the thing is that i make head textures, I have some right now to show. But the thing is that idk how to post them on thread. That's why I send them on discord. So, before you Accept or Reject this. Gimmie your discord (I'm in your Discord server i just don't know your user) and i'll send some photos of the textures I made. I think they're pretty good. I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't effect anything in the feature.

So you Have been in a lot of Clans! Why you leave them

Well, you see. The only reason why I left the clans is either A. They starting to die and become Inactive, B. The leader would give up on us, or really me ;c, C. People would be mean to me, D. I didn't think it would work out as i continued on, and finnaly E. People would take things way to far ;-; so far i litterally can't even tell you. But if you wanna know PM on discord. But you see I think that your clan won't be mean to me! And hopefully won't give up on me. And remember I won't leave you because I'm up pretty much all day. It's 2:06 AM that's how you know I'm worthy.