Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Blitz ain't even popular on the pro-scene doe. More likely to see a Leona, Annie, or Alistar (rising star (huehuehueseewhatididthar?).

And jinx is just good in general because she pushes hard, brings an absurd amount of damage to the field, and has good zoning cc. There's really no reason why your team should pick anyone other than her or Sivir.

Edit: XERATH ES NUMERO UNO. PLAYS MID OR SUPPORT AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

So you're telling me to buy Xerath I take it lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

You ready for that?

Click to LoL's News site
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Ooooooo velkoz. I love the fact that you can get extra range on your q by sending it at a diagonal to send it around creeps. Well, that's what riot's saying anyway. That skillshot leaves a lot of material to work with as a mid lane main.

Also, true damage. Yessss. Been waiting for another good mid lane ap caster to come out and I think Vel'Koz is the one I've been waiting for.
Why do I feel like Velkoz's abilities is a mashup?

Passive is almost like Twitch's stacks, the knockup is like Chogath's Q, his W and R look like Viktor's...
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Why do I feel like Velkoz's abilities is a mashup?

Passive is almost like Twitch's stacks, the knockup is like Chogath's Q, his W and R look like Viktor's...

I played Vel'Koz on PBE client. So,

Passive- Vayne's W (Start with 35 true dmg. +10 per level)
Q- Kha'Zix's W (upon hitting an enemy, the bolt splits at a 90 degree angle)
W- Karma's Q+Uilt (No slow) (can hold 2 charges)
E- Cho'gath's Q or Ziggs's W (knock away out of ring. Not far)
R- It's new. (HUGE LAZOR! Enemies hard to dodge this)

Vel'Koz's Size (Battlecast Skin) [Edit: Classic skin bit small than Battlecast skin]

Last edited by Chris; Feb 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oracle: I'm about to get 4800, and I want a fresh new champ to solo queue with.

Skarner still meta worthy? I like playing underplayed heroes
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Anyone have any opinions on the new champion that's soon to come out? His name is Vel'Koz.

Here's some information on him.

LARGE IMAGE

Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Wow, that's a good video! Shame there's no sound. :c I'll buy Vel'koz for sure and any skins he has. xD
And Xerath rework... that will be great! They really need to rework Kassadin. He looks like he has a dress. He looks cool from the waist up besides the fact that he stands really stiff when he fights. That looks kind of dumb.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Haha a lot of people are pumped for Vel'koz!

Damn I agree with Kassadin, he used to be a main of mine. I loved playing him- my safe choice in any pick I wasn't comfortable with.

He definitely needs a tune up visually