ES Recruitment Drive
Oh! They released a web page about Vel'koz!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...-void-revealed
Yeah, he looks like a weird looking female octopus. Kassadin I mean.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Oracle: I'm about to get 4800, and I want a fresh new champ to solo queue with.

Skarner still meta worthy? I like playing underplayed heroes

Skarner can still be viable in the right situation. I'm unsure as to how his slight rework has changed his jungling potential (his main role played), but it looks like it's increased his clear time at the expense of some sustainability in the early jungle, so he might be a good jungle farming and counter-jungling champ right now, as his ganks are still only decent until 6. He's above average with carry potential, with a slight downside to needing to snowball kinda to accomplish it, good to great natural mid to late game, and with a heavy shutdown risk.

I would say play him to see how you like him first before you decide on buying him. He basically like a slightly more button mashy udyr with more concentrations of utility but less versatility.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Skarner can still be viable in the right situation. I'm unsure as to how his slight rework has changed his jungling potential (his main role played), but it looks like it's increased his clear time at the expense of some sustainability in the early jungle, so he might be a good jungle farming and counter-jungling champ right now, as his ganks are still only decent until 6. He's above average with carry potential, with a slight downside to needing to snowball kinda to accomplish it, good to great natural mid to late game, and with a heavy shutdown risk.

I would say play him to see how you like him first before you decide on buying him. He basically like a slightly more button mashy udyr with more concentrations of utility but less versatility.

Any other people I should consider picking up for Solo Queue with the same or less ?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Any other people I should consider picking up for Solo Queue with the same or less ?

I have no idea, I can rationalize almost anybody if you mention them, but I've had every champ on release for the past year or two, so I haven't needed to order champs in purchasing priority for a while. I'm also not sure of their purchasing price, so I wouldn't know which ones are selling for <= 4800
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I have no idea, I can rationalize almost anybody if you mention them, but I've had every champ on release for the past year or two, so I haven't needed to order champs in purchasing priority for a while. I'm also not sure of their purchasing price, so I wouldn't know which ones are selling for <= 4800

Looking for a fun time, underplayed, can carry a Solo Queue game. Here are some choices:

Miss Fortune
Lux
Le Blanc
Gragas
Sona
Olaf
Urgot
Maokai
Kog'Maw
Malzahar
Cassiopeia
Ezreal
Graves
Vayne
Skarner
Trundle
Xerath
WuKong

Go ahead my love
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
<3333333333333333333333 malzahar
yeah thats a pretty good list, karma is underplayed but not sure you can "carry" with her. Everyone else though, muy bien.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Looking for a fun time, underplayed, can carry a Solo Queue game. Here are some choices:

Miss Fortune
Lux
Le Blanc
Gragas
Sona
Olaf
Urgot
Maokai
Kog'Maw
Malzahar
Cassiopeia
Ezreal
Graves
Vayne
Skarner
Trundle

Xerath
WuKong

Go ahead my love

Bolded are underplayed (from what I play against) and can (read as: if you snowball and/or get good at them) carry.

I personally would recommend Urgot as a fun champ to play, hard to learn, harder to get good at. He's technically an adc who functions as an anti-adc, but he falls off hard if he doesn't win his lane. With no escapes, and an ult which functions as an all in, he feels hella out of place as an adc, but I love him dearly because of OH GOD IT'S RAINING HOMING MISSLES OF RAPE OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH -static-

He could actually be a pretty decent top laner if you manage mana well and play hella safe, as he basically becomes a bruiser by late game anyways.
Akali if you're looking for snowball potential- my last akali game I carried. I enjoy her a lot
-----
AD Bruiser Yasuo top in ranked works, confirmed by yours truly. xD..
I actually prefer Yasuo like this
-----
and I also refound my love of MF

Anywho-

Judging from this I reckon Kassadin will be one of the major Vel'koz counters.
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 12, 2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's been 3 days since I couldn't connect to chat. Sent a ticket about it and we've been trying to come up for a solution for a while now.

I can play just fine and ingame chat is perfect, but I just can't talk in the client or see friends or anything, nor can I talk in champ select. Every other game client and internet related stuff are working perfectly, it's just the chat that's not working at all.

Anyone had/has this issue?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.