ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by LilTerror View Post
Its not all about how good it looks its also about how much effort the artist actually puts into their work

I agree, and it also the actual stock looks good, so the fact that it looks good doesn't matter.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by torimanLT3 View Post
Guys i think this is flow picture.... not him work.

its my work.

Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
I can see only rainbow effect (which is edgy on the top), multiple times copied line and star-form brushes.
You haven't put much effort in it.
Almost everybody, who uses Photoshop and knows, what are layer styles, c\p and brushes, can do it in 5-6 minutes.

isnt rainbow effect...
and its just like a "test"...
about 1,2 years that i dont design anything...
but thx for the comments... i will try to improve my skills.
LOL'd.
But seriously, I know it looks nice and all but don't leave it at that, add loads more and make it epic, then post it.
Tint is sex.
I have to agree, just taking the image and adding a rainbow effect, while it does look nice, doesn't really feel like anything different. Not only that, but I notice a number of areas where it jumps colour abruptly, leaving a noticeable line.

Looks good, but could be better.
not bad, but yeah, the blue bar at the bottom is disturbing, and what the "flow" mean?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
I put a shitload of effort on my siggies but they never look good and people don't give a small piece of shit about that. @LilTerror. People never appreciate someone's work these days.

But at least I do appreciate what you did there.
Also the rainbow looks edgy at the top (as Mac said.)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
I put a shitload of effort on my siggies but they never look good and people don't give a small piece of shit about that. @LilTerror. People never appreciate someone's work these days.

But at least I do appreciate what you did there.
Also the rainbow looks edgy at the top (as Mac said.)

FINALLY. Someone who finally cut the kid a break and actually appreciated what he did other than bashing how little he did on it..... damn guys, just because he tried it with what he could doesnt mean you can just bash him (preator and lilterror).

It looks good, I'll give you that. I plan to start doing graphics. Dont pay attention to those guys who are bashing yur work saying 'it doesnt matter how good it looks, it matters how much effort they put into it' thats only true to an extent. If I spent hours painting a nasty piece of shit, in the end, it will still be a nasty piece of shit. Nuff said. BUT putting a good amount of effort into art is a very big part of it.
To be honest, I like how this looks, it probably didnt take much time, but if you kept at it, and added more things, it will deff. impress people. 7/10 for now.
How is it bashing him by saying that he put little effort into this, its telling the truth
I never said it was horrible

This is the same as taking a picture from google changing the colors and making a head texture it may look good but still no effort

btw you quoted me incorrect I said its not all about how good it looks its also about how much effort they put into their work
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/