Toribash
fucking amazing!
i really loved how you gently put down your head before starting the immense and somehow fluid destruction of uke.
even better was the pose, which must be the best pose i have ever seen.

why did you close your thread when you have established your self as a great replaymaker and still continues to make great replays?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Real nice job spry!

The first punch was decent, I liked the second punch to it as well, but not so much for that elbow dm.

Transition was good, but it looked a bit awkward at some points.

Kick after that was sweet, great job there but I would have preferred you not contract right away so we as viewers can "bask" in its glory if you know what I mean.

The rest flowed together nicely, and great job on that pose.

Overall it is pretty well done, but looks a bit choppy at some points.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
Hi spry, I don't know if you remember me (I'm back from more than 1 year of absence), but anyways awesome replay this last, and I also liked the previous (good job Lopsin in landing it by the way).

I love how you put your head back on your body at the end, you know, not many do things like this, 8.5/10

Yep, I remember you. As I recall, you're a pretty good replay maker too. And you're that guy who makes those awesome dancy sambo replays.

Do you have a new replay thread somewhere?

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Real nice job spry!

The first punch was decent, I liked the second punch to it as well, but not so much for that elbow dm.

Transition was good, but it looked a bit awkward at some points.

Kick after that was sweet, great job there but I would have preferred you not contract right away so we as viewers can "bask" in its glory if you know what I mean.

The rest flowed together nicely, and great job on that pose.

Overall it is pretty well done, but looks a bit choppy at some points.

Thanks for that cnc, I contracted that leg right away so I could get to my head faster. If I did not do that, I would not have managed to put my head back, which is my main objective

Originally Posted by Swexx View Post
fucking amazing!
i really loved how you gently put down your head before starting the immense and somehow fluid destruction of uke.
even better was the pose, which must be the best pose i have ever seen.

why did you close your thread when you have established your self as a great replaymaker and still continues to make great replays?

Thanks, those compliments coming from you are quite elating.

I have no idea why the heck I closed my thread back then. Perhaps I was an attention whore? I dunno. Anyways, I'm not doing that again.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
Yep, I remember you. As I recall, you're a pretty good replay maker too. And you're that guy who makes those awesome dancy sambo replays.

Do you have a new replay thread somewhere?

Ohai then :3
Not yet you know, I have to get some rust off. In the meantime I'll keep an eye on your thread since you're an awesome replay maker ^^
Dun-DUN-DUUN
oh, that was cool.

Well, the punches were nice, it looked clean n powerful.
The kick was really destrcutive too.
And that pose was really amazing.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Hits were fine, but not interesting enough. Really loved the elbow hit, but the part where you spinned your torso looked a bit weird.
The highlight of the replay was the part where you threw the head, and it just landed on the right place, it's perfect, good job.
The hits were good, but they didn't really impress me. I don't see what's so good about them, sorry
However the way you put your head on was just incredible, I call hack.
Hey. I'm back, I guess. 1 and a half month is long enough.

This replay is made for that Start Me Off event thingy. No booms though.
Attached Files
~Spry - The House of Sleep.rpl (549.4 KB, 74 views)
What the fuck, spry?

Now I have zero chance in winning that competition. Thanks.

The first spin was pretty awesome, and you transitioned nicely into the flurry of attacks and skeets. The decap to skeet made me chuckle but it looked awesome. GG.
Oh my jeez dude, that was probably like one of the best replays that I've seen.
that opener and first spin to splitkick was great yo, and the punches, hand, and headskeet were great. it looked more like you were just dismantling uke rather than hitting him, which is another thing that I like, you punched rather than just kicked twice like everyone else does. I like the pause inbetween the hand and head skeet, it just added something more real. Great job man.
I came here to laugh at you