ES Recruitment Drive
my roommate got ps3 aswell the name is mmchickenshack (mothermaryschickenshack). you add me dunno how it go.
mw2 is the bomb man, but it gets my pantys in a bunch like nothing else. i need to smoke like one joint per 30min of mw2.

another fun game is 'uncharted among thieves' or whatever its called.
hmmm ill look into that game and kk ill add u as soon as i get on next
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
you dont need to buy the game. but if you r like my roommate who has to buy a game every 2 months just because he can, then buy that one. plus, at the moment i wont be playing mw2. i m back at my dad's house. maybe on weekends i ll be shooting up some busters. for now its bashing, exclusively.

Hey guysens, anybody have VOID FORCE laying around? i'd gladly take it off your hands.
Last edited by iznogood; Jan 19, 2010 at 03:27 PM.
Well i dont have the means to buy a game that often but i do want that one so when i can ill get it and ok on adding i didnt know that ill add you tonight.

As for the void force i do not have that 8/ But ill talk to a few of my freinds and see if maybe i can get one.
lovely. you'r a good man.
so... assuming that noone will be making us a clanvid within the next few days. may i post some replays from before i was here? p p pleeease =}
yeah thats what its for idc if it was before you were in your in now 8P
-sigh- i havent been bashing for quite some time now...this REALLY sucks.
i think i might have lost my Judo and Wushu skills
Am i the only person with a FULL SAPPHIRE SET?
i know its been a while yeah yeah sorry but its life 8/ dont worrie though im not leaveing you i had alot to think about and things to do but im getting settled back down so more time to play i have redone the story like i said i hope its better XD tell me what u think